OT: Darius Smith to UConn

tjgopher

Reaction score

This scenario sounds eerily familiar, especially with the whole Devoe Joseph-Scottie Haralson situation from last year.

Funny how history kind of repeats itself in this case!!!!

Hopefully it does.

Haralson's stats for this year: 4 min/game, 1 pt/game, shooting 27% from 3.
Joseph's stats for this year: 17 min/game, 5 pts/game, 2 assists/game, 2 rebs/game, shot 37% from 3.

I guess the obvious question is whether there is interest in him coming to the U.

This scenario sounds eerily familiar, especially with the whole Devoe Joseph-Scottie Haralson situation from last year.

Please explain

Please explain

Please note the original 3 posts in this thread are over 15 months old - they are from March of 2009 regarding the Smith original verbal to UConn.

The Warrior revived the thread with the news of Smith's transfer. So, the Joseph/Harralson post was posted in 2009 and was related to their 2008 recruitment, nothing that is current right now.

Please note the original 3 posts in this thread are over 15 months old - they are from March of 2009 regarding the Smith original verbal to UConn.

The Warrior revived the thread with the news of Smith's transfer. So, the Joseph/Harralson post was posted in 2009 and was related to their 2008 recruitment, nothing that is current right now.

AAAhhhhh, I see. I didn't even notice that :p

Top Bottom