Not in HD tonight?

biggieb45

Reaction score
Does anyone know if tonights game is on in HD? My cable box doesn't say the game is HD. That is bull. Clemson/Illinois, OSU/Miami, and Duke/Purdue are all on ESPN/ESPN2 and are all HD.

ESPN-2-HD is rarely (ok, that's a bit much) in HD ..... Last nights game between Wisc and V-Tech was not in HD, but was shown on ESPN-2 HD...but the second game tonight on ESPN-2-HD (Clemson at Ill) is being shown in HD. Now try to contact someone at ESPN and get an answer, good luck.

Thank God the poker coverage on ESPN2 after the Gopher game is in HD. It's like those guys are playing cards right in my family room. :rolleyes:

Oh wow.. I didn't notice there was no HD next to it.. I was just looking at the ESPN2 HD channel listing

ESPN-2-HD is rarely (ok, that's a bit much) in HD ..... Last nights game between Wisc and V-Tech was not in HD, but was shown on ESPN-2 HD...but the second game tonight on ESPN-2-HD (Clemson at Ill) is being shown in HD. Now try to contact someone at ESPN and get an answer, good luck.

Should read: The first game tonight on ESPN-2 HD (Clemson @ Ill) is in HD....of course the Gopher game is not.

Top Bottom