ESPN: Former UWGB player says Brian Wardle caused him to defecate on himself

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per ESPN:

Bross detailed the accusations against Wardle during an interview with the Green Bay Press Gazette, saying Wardle's negligence had forced him to defecate on himself and that the coach told him having sex with a woman would make him a better player.

"Coach Wardle told me to stop being a p---- and to go into the woods," Bross told the Press Gazette, adding that he went in the woods and defecated. "I came back and he was like, 'Are you all done? Are you OK? Are you done being a p---- now, Ryan?' because they thought I was faking it, but I wasn't. So I kept running the hills. I finished one hill. I came back down, and I told them I was not feeling well again, and (Wardle) made me run another hill again because he told me that I was being a baby and that I was letting down the team and I was letting down myself, and that I was letting down everyone."

Bross continued: "I got down to the bottom (of the hill), and Wardle told me I was a piece of s--- and that he had never seen such a big p---- in his life and that I was the biggest piece of s--- he had ever seen."

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...tions-uw-green-bay-phoenix-coach-brian-wardle

Go Gophers!!

So the coach says this isn't how it happened, but I just gotta wonder, does someone actually make this up willingly? I don't think I could go public and tell the world I crapped myself lol

The more I read about this kid, the more I think he's a whiny little b- who doesn't belong on a basketball team, or any job that involves mostly male coworkers. So you crapped yourself, and it's the coach's fault? So you're embarrassed about soiling yourself and having to walk through 20 people, so you make it public so everyone finds out about it? What a sniveling idiot.

This does put new credence to the coaching term..."I am gonna work the shlt out of you to make you winners."

The more I read about this kid, the more I think he's a whiny little b- who doesn't belong on a basketball team, or any job that involves mostly male coworkers. So you crapped yourself, and it's the coach's fault? So you're embarrassed about soiling yourself and having to walk through 20 people, so you make it public so everyone finds out about it? What a sniveling idiot.

Boy, I sure read that story differently than you.

Top Bottom