Josh Perkins

crazysauce

Reaction score
I really think this kid will be great. I know we were in the running for him when Tubby was running the ship so was curious if anyone knows anything on his status or even if we have a realistic shot at the kid. Really like how he plays from his videos. Has a great feel for the game and a confidence I love. Good defense and think would be a great get. Been scavenging these boards for a while so thought I would join in.

Other than the big 3, it's hard to say right now who else Pitino will be interested in for the class of 2014. Perkins is a top 60 recruit according to ESPN and rivals, so I'd be surprised if Pitino isn't interested.

I really think this kid will be great. I know we were in the running for him when Tubby was running the ship so was curious if anyone knows anything on his status or even if we have a realistic shot at the kid. Really like how he plays from his videos. Has a great feel for the game and a confidence I love. Good defense and think would be a great get. Been scavenging these boards for a while so thought I would join in.

+1

Just doing this off memory, but I am pretty sure he trimmed his list recently and Gophers were not included.

Just doing this off memory, but I am pretty sure he trimmed his list recently and Gophers were not included.

I think it's between Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico, but I could be wrong.

Maybe Pitino can change that

Top Bottom