PP; norwood-teague-happy-gophers-coaches (Q&A)

That's what I thought, too, BG. The comments about Borton didn't sound like a ringing endorsement.

He gave a strong endorsement to pretty much everyone except Football and Women's Basketball. Of those two clearly Women's Basketball will have the shorter leash as NT gets that Kill has not had quite enough time yet to really evaluate him. Borton on the other hand, like Tubby, has been around long enough to put her in danger of getting the axe.

He gave a strong endorsement to pretty much everyone except Football and Women's Basketball. Of those two clearly Women's Basketball will have the shorter leash as NT gets that Kill has not had quite enough time yet to really evaluate him. Borton on the other hand, like Tubby, has been around long enough to put her in danger of getting the axe.

I think you're reading into that what you want to read into that. I really don't think there was anything said or not said that reflects less than a strong endorsement for Jerry.

I think you're reading into that what you want to read into that. I really don't think there was anything said or not said that reflects less than a strong endorsement for Jerry.

Agree. He pretty much said nothing, as far as I can tell. Which is fine by me.

Agree. He pretty much said nothing, as far as I can tell. Which is fine by me.

Which is why I said he gave a STRONG endorsement to everyone except Football and Women's Basketball. I didn't say Kill is on the hot seat or on the way out the door. I have maintained and still maintain that NT will give Kill a minimum of 4 years at the helm which means he still has 2 seasons to go before anything would happen in regards to his long term future with the program. Was not trying to imply anything specific from his comments.

Top Bottom