I can't wait for the Sabre meltdown

Stan

Reaction score
When they end up hiring some mid-major coach their board will be better than a Will Farell comedy.

Comedy

I agree that would be good comedy. When UVA's newly hired mid-major-over-achiever coach gets fired in 2 years, it will be just as good as watching go-go Gillespie go through it at KY this year.

When they end up hiring some mid-major coach their board will be better than a Will Farell comedy.
I dunno. We're not exactly calm, cool and collected ourselves what with

• staking out Holman Field,
  • climbing the TV towers,
  • debating the merits of replacement coaches when our coach hasn't left,
  • asking whether we'd let Cobbs out of his LoI if OTS left,
etc, etc, etc.

The Sabre

Hey I hope UV gets the best possible coach not named Tubby. I certainly have more empathy for UV than I do Duke or NC for gawd sakes. I wish them well. That Sabre blog is bonkers alot of the time.

OK, most of the time. But it has been entertaining. :)

I agree that would be good comedy. When UVA's newly hired mid-major-over-achiever coach gets fired in 2 years, it will be just as good as watching go-go Gillespie go through it at KY this year.

Nothing could be that good.

touche

I dunno. We're not exactly calm, cool and collected ourselves what with

• staking out Holman Field,
  • climbing the TV towers,
  • debating the merits of replacement coaches when our coach hasn't left,
  • asking whether we'd let Cobbs out of his LoI if OTS left,
etc, etc, etc.

touche. Technology gone bad ! I knew years ago that too much bandwidth would lead to this.

The meltdown has begun on their board. And when I mean meltdown, I'm talking posters getting rid of the season tickets.

At least they are giving Bennett a chance, he is a heck of a coach.

I love it

I love it when coachs pop up and get hired when they werent even in the mix.

It is a good pick I think, short of getting Tubby !!!

Stil, Head Coach of teh Golden Gophers: Tubby Smith :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now lets move onto the Arizona boards !!! :)

I can't tell if their message board is on meltdown or not because it's so horribly formatted. :eek:

asking whether we'd let Cobbs out of his LoI if OTS left,

etc, etc, etc.

Well now that Tubby stays and Tony goes why not start a rumor about Klay Thompson - Freshman SG from WSU 41% 3 PFG coming to the U to play under his dad's banner? Do we have any Schollies for him?

I can't tell if their message board is on meltdown or not because it's so horribly formatted. :eek:

Through all this mess, I've actually kind of figured out their board, which was a challenge and is actually something I'm not proud of. :(

Their reactions range from anger to bitterness to excitement and optimism plus every other emotion capable of a human being. Some of them are also mad as us for keeping our coach, but hey, if they want to be mad about that, more power to them....:D

Top Bottom