Coming/going

BigGopherFan

Banned
Reaction score
With everything that's been going on with the new hire, it's become increasingly difficult to figure out who is coming and who is going. Here is what I understand:

Rumored to be transferring: Daquein McNeil (Class of 2103), Rakeem Buckles (Louisville)
Rumored to have offer from Gophers:Tarik Black (Memphis)
Out of LOI: Alvin Ellis and Alex Foster

So there's only 3 names to worry about, doesn't seem too difficult.

If we do sign Black and get Buckles eligible, then there is no reason not to expect an ncaa tournament season from Pitino

With everything that's been going on with the new hire, it's become increasingly difficult to figure out who is coming and who is going. Here is what I understand:

Rumored to be transferring: Daquein McNeil (Class of 2103), Rakeem Buckles (Louisville)
Rumored to have offer from Gophers:Tarik Black (Memphis)
Out of LOI: Alvin Ellis and Alex Foster

And that is about the extent of it, and even so the numbers of threads about all different goings on is interesting.

Pitino said in his latest interview that he does not expect any current Gopher players to transfer out.

If we do sign Black and get Buckles eligible, then there is no reason not to expect an ncaa tournament season from Pitino

Fans have the right to expect that every year, but building expectations on the things we have no control over is kind of "iffy".

He's making visits. He has a Gopher offer and I believe there was a rumor that the Gophers have a decent shot at him.

If Coach P wants McNeil to play point guard (assuming he actually is coming here), I would guess Rector would no longer be in the picture.

Rector seems to be rated higher but who knows. The Gophers need to get a true point guard who has the potential to contribute right away. Andre, Austin and unknown PG would be an upgrade.

Top Bottom