here's another rumor...tubby is in his office

MilesTarver

Reaction score
not sure what to think about this, as i heard it from a friend of a friend. the guy is an athlete and was in bierman, and said he walked by tubby's office, and saw tubby in there.

who knows, maybe it's a blow up doll of tubby - or tubby's head on a stick. at this point, the rumor mill is flying. wouldn't this all be just hilarious if there were all these rumors going around...and he was safe and sound in his office all day?

come on media, that's an easy one to prove, drive over to bierman and check it out. myron, do something useful! it must be 10 minutes from the strib, and you can break your best (and only) news ever!

not sure what to think about this, as i heard it from a friend of a friend. the guy is an athlete and was in bierman, and said he walked by tubby's office, and saw tubby in there.

who knows, maybe it's a blow up doll of tubby - or tubby's head on a stick. at this point, the rumor mill is flying. wouldn't this all be just hilarious if there were all these rumors going around...and he was safe and sound in his office all day?

come on media, that's an easy one to prove, drive over to bierman and check it out. myron, do something useful! it must be 10 minutes from the strib, and you can break your best (and only) news ever!

LOL:)

Tubby is in his office at this very moment just got an e-mail as well.

Take that Sabre. No plane ride.

I can second that rumor from another source. Tubby is in fact in his office! This is ridiculously funny though.

It'd be pretty funny if Tubby is sitting in his office right now and reading G'hole. I suspect he'd be chuckling, chortling and shaking his head in disbelief.

Then he'd get on the phone to Donna and say "Hey, you won't believe what this fella wrote ... or what that guy said ... is our dinner date with the Saunders still on?"

Somebody pay a college kid $50 to go take a picture then we all can have a big laugh and talk about next season.

Yeah at least we have something to talk about - the last couple years of Monson were dreadful

It'd be pretty funny if Tubby is sitting in his office right now and reading G'hole. I suspect he'd be chuckling, chortling and shaking his head in disbelief.

Then he'd get on the phone to Donna and say "Hey, you won't believe what this fella wrote ... or what that guy said ... is our dinner date with the Saunders still on?"

that would be hilarious! :D most coaches will never admit it in public, but i would venture some (even the high profile ones) can't help themselves and read the high-traffic/well known message boards from time to time.

Tubby Has 16 Brothers And Sisters

Maybe it's one of them.

Who flew into Holman Field on a private jet.

that would be hilarious! :D most coaches will never admit it in public, but i would venture some (even the high profile ones) can't help themselves and read the high-traffic/well known message boards from time to time.

Saul does but Tubby never does. Donna does (sometimes) but not very often.

the truth is that tubby has joined virginia's dicussion boards as many personas and has done the same thing here...he has been fueling all the talk on both boards to get his facility

Props to Shooter for at least digging something up today.

I really don't think thats creepy. If he knows, he knows. I'm sure its come up in discussion pleanty of times.

I guess it all comes down to whether you believe what FOT says or whether you think he is full of BS....

Obviously the last three posts seem to think the latter....

Originally Posted by Friend Of Tubby

JM, the AD, probably told him at the BTT in the SB on the QT but it makes him feel important so don't rain on his parade (ROHP for future reference)

Joel actually used LOL in one of his E-mails back.

I really don't think thats creepy. If he knows, he knows. I'm sure its come up in discussion pleanty of times.

I guess it all comes down to whether you believe what FOT says or whether you think he is full of BS....

Obviously the last three posts seem to think the latter....

My nephew (2002 UK graduate) was a Friend Of Saul in their UK days. That's how I know that Saul surfs on the Internet.

I assure, Tubby does NOT.

i know for a FACT that most of the gopher coaches do read goperhole.

Creepy Post.

It was a JOKE.

FOT - you will have to forgive the dry sense of humor some minnesotans seem to have. they get it from their overly stoic german and scandinavian parents. basically, what that means is some take sh!t way too literally/serious.

the fact that you were joking likely "went right over his head". ;)

FOT, looks like you're now drawing the ire of several quality Gopher fans (Snowman, SS, etc.). Are fans like these members of the small "ilk" of bad fans you grouped natedawg and I into last night??? Don't think so. Please stop being so creepy.

That's the 4th or 5th......

that has described the post as "creepy." I would say you people are "sanctimonious." You've got your own little "creepy," mutual admiration society going.

Every post he makes is stalkerish, it truly is creepy no matter how many people point it out. The only positive of Tubby leaving is FoT leaving.

Every post he makes is stalkerish, it truly is creepy no matter how many people point it out. The only positive of Tubby leaving is FoT leaving.

I must admit, I thought gophers only had 1 asshole. It's apparent they have several and then some.

FOT - you will have to forgive the dry sense of humor some minnesotans seem to have. they get it from their overly stoic german and scandinavian parents. basically, what that means is some take sh!t way too literally/serious.

the fact that you were joking likely "went right over his head". ;)

Accept he wasn't joking about that post brainiac...

I must admit, I thought gophers only had 1 asshole. It's apparent they have several and then some.

I must admit, I thought the gophers didn't have any weirdo stalkers. It's apparent that they have one, who contributes nothing and should go away, Tubby or no Tubby.

Top Bottom