Seth Curry to Duke

Ummm....that really sucks for the rest of the ACC. Especially if he turns out to be even half the player his older bro turned into...

I wanted to see how Virginia Tech fans felt about this and I discovered that . . . their message board uses the exact same crappy format as the Virginia message board! What the hell is up with that?

I wanted to see how Virginia Tech fans felt about this and I discovered that . . . their message board uses the exact same crappy format as the Virginia message board! What the hell is up with that?

I don't think they've figured out how to post both topics and messages down there. They complain all the time about people who start a new thread and don't write their primary message in the subject line.

Maybe its too complex or they are simply too lazy to click on a message that has both a title and a message. But you're right, that format sucks big time....

safe to say

I bet it is safe to say we have the same opinion of Duke as UV. Pretty sad Curry will be a blue devil.

at least he wont be a Badger !

Mrs. Curry

I hope I don't end up disliking Mrs. Curry because she'll now be cheering for Duke. She's much more fetching as a Davidson or Liberty fan!

Top Bottom