Louisville in the BT

WilliamsArenaGuy

Reaction score
After their pathetic performances against the defenses of us and MSU, how many games do you think they win in the Big Ten? I say maybe 11 or 12 and a second or third place finish. But that might be stretching it. Their schedule in the Big East was remarkably fortunate.

The Big Ten will still get no credit because MSU is the one team the media thought could be good, but anyone with a brain can see that the competition in the conference was plenty fine and the teams were much better than most of those fools gave them credit for.

We beat the number one overall team in the tourney and two ACC teams head to head, where we were NOT favored.

Suck it ESPN, et al. Because it wasn't just ESPN. The worst I heard was some douche on FOX radio. Not only did he say the BT was "terrible," he also said the fricking Pac-10 was better.

After their pathetic performances against the defenses of us and MSU, how many games do you think they win in the Big Ten? I say maybe 11 or 12 and a second or third place finish. But that might be stretching it. Their schedule in the Big East was remarkably fortunate.

The Big Ten will still get no credit because MSU is the one team the media thought could be good, but anyone with a brain can see that the competition in the conference was plenty fine and the teams were much better than most of those fools gave them credit for.

We beat the number one overall team in the tourney and two ACC teams head to head, where we were NOT favored.

Suck it ESPN, et al. Because it wasn't just ESPN. The worst I heard was some douche on FOX radio. Not only did he say the BT was "terrible," he also said the fricking Pac-10 was better.

Louisville would have 5, 6, 7 L in Big 10. Strong defense beats Pitino teams more than it should.

Louisville would have 5, 6, 7 L in Big 10. Strong defense beats Pitino teams more than it should.

Disagree. They and MSU would have battled for the title. 5-7 losses would have places them in the middle, or just slightly above, and Louisville is an extremely talented team. They may not have run away with the league, but they would have been near the top.

It's always surprising to see how other teams approach the game. Is there another conference that is so defensive minded? Of course, because our teams don't put up 70-90 points per game it means that we're a weak conference.

Disagree. They and MSU would have battled for the title. 5-7 losses would have places them in the middle, or just slightly above, and Louisville is an extremely talented team. They may not have run away with the league, but they would have been near the top.

8th place team in B10 beat them. 1st place team beat them. Surely 4 or 5 others could.

Top Bottom