Digger Phelps

gophersfan

Reaction score
I am wondering what Digger Phelps is thinking now after Michigan State routed Louisville.

i want to see the look on his face.

So happy for the Spartans and by extension the entire Big Ten. Proves how good they are and how good the Big Ten was when they had how many losses in conference.

Can you imagine if they beat UConn next - it will be fantastic.

My dream final four this year - State and Oklahoma - no Big East to be found

it'd be nice if oklahoma won. MSU in and no ACC teams in the FF would be funny. Let's see ESPN/Dicky V/Digger explain that one.

blah blah blah. Digger Phelps pick U-Conn over Michigan State. nothing new.

blah blah blah. Digger Phelps pick U-Conn over Michigan State. nothing new.

With two Big East teams and North Carolina - I'll be surprised if ESPN even remembers State made the final four.

They are definitely going to be the "under the radar" team.

I want to see Phelps look on his face now, that Michigan State is winning.

I'M waiting to see what Phelps has to say now about Spartans win.

I didn't hear one commentator predict a MSU win (Davis, Anthony, Gumbel, Kellogg, Digger, Rece, anyone)?

I don't know if Bill Self counts, but as a guest commentator with Blake Griffin they both picked Michigan State to win. Self picked them to win it all.

Hubert Davis of ESPN pick Michigan State in this game.

I don't know if Bill Self counts, but as a guest commentator with Blake Griffin they both picked Michigan State to win. Self picked them to win it all.
Thanks, I didn't get a chance to watch all the commentary...at least a few of them had some faith in Big 10 defense!

Digger and Hubert just gave some post-game commentary, but I missed it. Anyone catch what was said?

Yeah, Digger still won't admit that he's wrong. Why can't he just say, Michigan State and the Big Ten are better than he thought. He's having a rough week: first Penn State takes down his Irish, then Michigan State makes it to the title game, Lol!

Top Bottom