Did you see the sign?

playhosea!

Chad Kolander groupie
Reaction score
At the state championship game last night Hopkins fans kept holding up a sign that said: "Minnesota We're Better Than You!"

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Hopkins is not actually better than the Gophers, although Royce White's transfer clearly was the X factor putting them over the top against Osseo. Osseo had no way to stop Royce down the stretch and he was the best player on the floor all night.

Kids Are Funny

I assume the card holder was a Hopkins High Student. The funny thing is he sees himself as only a Hopkins student and not a Minnesota fan. To most it would be like saying " we're better then us". Still he had reason to be proud.

At the state championship game last night Hopkins fans kept holding up a sign that said: "Minnesota We're Better Than You!"

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Hopkins is not actually better than the Gophers, although Royce White's transfer clearly was the X factor putting them over the top against Osseo. Osseo had no way to stop Royce down the stretch and he was the best player on the floor all night.

That's funny - all of those student sections got really into it, and were very creative. One of the cheers that made me laugh the most was from St. Cloud Tech to Hopkins, and I think it was "Home grown talent" or something to that effect.

We were actually saying, it would be fun to see Hopkins scrimmage the Gophers or any college team. I think they could beat a number of smaller D1 schools.

As much as I find Reusse annoying, he did say something on Soucheray's radio show that cracked me up. When going through tournament scores he never mentioned the name Hopkins, rather referred to them as "The West Metro All-Stars."

Top Bottom