Stop the presses! Tubby to be named the new U.S. Treasury Secretary....

Reaction score
at a White House press conference on Monday! Unfortunately, I can not divulge my source. Let's just say his initials might be T.G. So apparently he is going to Virginia, but just not as their new coach. Well, that explains all of the fuss about Monday over on "the sabre". I finally get it.

Congrats Tubby! Congrats! Hope you and President Obama get along well. Good luck! :clap:

Thank God. At least Tubby's paid all his taxes.

You are mistaken...

at a White House press conference on Monday! Unfortunately, I can not divulge my source. Let's just say his initials might be T.G. So apparently he is going to Virginia, but just not as their new coach. Well, that explains all of the fuss about Monday over on "the sabre". I finally get it.

Congrats Tubby! Congrats! Hope you and President Obama get along well. Good luck! :clap:

I heard he is moving to France to coach their national squad. The details are being worked out, but the contract will be worth $4M+. Plus, his wife loves Paris, so it is a done deal.

I heard he is moving to France to coach their national squad. The details are being worked out, but the contract will be worth $4M+. Plus, his wife loves Paris, so it is a done deal.

i heard she has family in paris, so you are right it is a done deal........

I just had an e-mail from Vice President Joe Biden asking for background info I may have on Tubby Smith. The reason for this background check is that the Feds are developing a new Cabinet position that is to report daily to the Vice President. It sole duties are to oversee anything and everything that deal with the NCAA and its member schools. Special emphasis to begin with is to develop a plan for the resurgence of Kentucky basketball.

I just had an e-mail from Vice President Joe Biden asking for background info I may have on Tubby Smith. The reason for this background check is that the Feds are developing a new Cabinet position that is to report daily to the Vice President. It sole duties are to oversee anything and everything that deal with the NCAA and its member schools. Special emphasis to begin with is to develop a plan for the resurgence of Kentucky basketball.

:clap:

We need to re-activate this thread on rumors about Tubby Smith heading for Washington DC. Please add what you have "heard" or can make up. Let's laugh!!!!!!!!!! Join in please.

Here is what I experienced recently:

"I just had an e-mail from Vice President Joe Biden asking for background info I may have on Tubby Smith. The reason for this background check is that the Feds are developing a new Cabinet position that is to report daily to the Vice President. It sole duties are to oversee anything and everything that deal with the NCAA and its member schools. Special emphasis to begin with is to develop a plan for the resurgence of Kentucky basketball."

Top Bottom