Royce White - On the verge of a State Championship, Royce blogs on GopherHole

Royce says he weighs 240 lbs. That is a shock. Maybe he does intend to play at the PF spot, sharing time with Mbakwe. If he plays the wing as I expected, he is going to be an usually big college shooting guard. Where will he play most of the time?

Royce says he weighs 240 lbs. That is a shock. Maybe he does intend to play at the PF spot, sharing time with Mbakwe. If he plays the wing as I expected, he is going to be an usually big college shooting guard. Where will he play most of the time?

I think Royce is legit 240lbs. He's listed at 6'8, I'd say he is at the very least, 6'7 - and he's big. He's one of the few guys I've stood next to, and been like - he is his playing height and weight. He's strong and in great shape - people have said for the past year (or longer) his body is BT ready.

Here's a photo from State, it give you a better idea of his size, although it's not the greatest shot of him:
RoyceatState.jpg

I know they were recruiting him to be a 3, but I can absolutely see him playing a 4 as well. I think it depends on if he's still growing, and how physical and tough he can be in the Big 10.

Top Bottom