Video Gillespie Getting Chased By KY Reporter

Crazy! I can't believe that he didn't shut the doors on those guys earlier, he went through a few secure areas, and could have closed the door on them!

cell phone

something kind of sad about this clip. I dont care for Billy G much but if he had shoved his cell phone up that reporters orafice (pick one) and I had been on the jury, Billy G would get off scott free.

I hope nothing like that ever happens here.

That video is a microcosm for the insanity that is Kentucky basketball. Not just crazy...but totally off the reservation.

After seeing that why would anybody want to coach there? Billy G is not my favorite coach but man that was disgusting.

I'm glad nothing like that as ever happened here and I hope it never does

The reporter even proved his douchatude when he says, " Why are you running Billy..I can run with you all day!"

Seriously if that was me, screw it I would have punched him right between the eyes....

Wow, I would have called the cops for those guys trespassing the second they entered the building. I was really hoping Billy would have taken that microphone and broken it, now that would have been a good story.

Sad Thing Is - That "Reporter" Will Sleep Like A Baby Tonight

How'd like to be 55-ish like that scum-sucker, and chasing just-fired coaches for a chance at a 10-second sound bite to "earn a living". Guess that's why he's in Hee Haw Land doing just that.

Claaaaassssic.

Those paparazzi types are sad, sad, excuses for human beings.

:rolleyes: :mad: :(

Makes me want to tune into Gillespie's press conf. tomorrow.

This just reinforces the question I already have asked: why would ANYONE want that job. And I mean ANYONE!!!

It's simply ridiculous. I'm not a Gillispie lover by any stretch of the imagination, but this just shows how backwards things are in Bluegrass land. And folks in Kentucky wonder why everybody they target for their next coach says no.

Good luck Kentucky, you're going to need it......

I've been to Lexington. The town is a shithole

What Cutler did was disturbing and poor form BUT based on what I know now....Gillispie deserved it.

If FoT knows who I think he knows he'll be able to confirm what I have to say fairly easily.

I have never, in my life, been more ashamed to be associated with a person like Billy Gillispie. Eddie Sutton had personal problems and did a lot of damage with his unethical behavior but what happened to some of our players this season was like a cross between Pat Conroy's My Losing Season and the Great Santini with a splash of the Junction Boys and the Marquis De Sade thrown in for good measure.

This was not about Wins or Losses or the NIT. This was about a man who lost control. I know for a fact that our AD is seriously shaken over what this hire did and not because of anything like losing. I heard some "rumblings" all season but dismissed them as "growing pains" or the byproducts of a poor season. I feel like a coward for that.

Part of me knows what damage the MoU debate can do to the UK program if it were to go to court but I don't really care. I would much rather deal with aftershocks of the truth than coverups. It honestly makes me appreciate the stewardship of men like Tubby or Joe B or Rick Pitino (and I hate to admit that one) even more. Men who may have pushed players hard but they always had their best interests at heart. I can't say the same for Coach Gillispie.

What Cutler did was disturbing and poor form BUT based on what I know now....Gillispie deserved it.

If FoT knows who I think he knows he'll be able to confirm what I have to say fairly easily.

I have never, in my life, been more ashamed to be associated with a person like Billy Gillispie. Eddie Sutton had personal problems and did a lot of damage with his unethical behavior but what happened to some of our players this season was like a cross between Pat Conroy's My Losing Season and the Great Santini with a splash of the Junction Boys and the Marquis De Sade thrown in for good measure.

This was not about Wins or Losses or the NIT. This was about a man who lost control. I know for a fact that our AD is seriously shaken over what this hire did and not because of anything like losing. I heard some "rumblings" all season but dismissed them as "growing pains" or the byproducts of a poor season. I feel like a coward for that.

Part of me knows what damage the MoU debate can do to the UK program if it were to go to court but I don't really care. I would much rather deal with aftershocks of the truth than coverups. It honestly makes me appreciate the stewardship of men like Tubby or Joe B or Rick Pitino (and I hate to admit that one) even more. Men who may have pushed players hard but they always had their best interests at heart. I can't say the same for Coach Gillispie.

Cutler is an ass, no doubt.

I heard that sort of thing about Gillispie LAST year. Shame on UK for letting it go on THIS year.

Top Bottom