So, what say you, GopherLady?!?

MNSnowman

An old timer
Reaction score
Tomorrow night Kansas plays Michigan State (favored by a slim one point per Las Vegas). This has to be a real dilemma -- even a conundrum -- for GopherLady.

Does she go with the smoooooth Bill Self or the bantam-sized but popular Tom Izzo?!?

Which team/coach does she favor with her pick? Who's gonna be spurned? Who gets the Internet version of the Red Rose?

Tune in tomorrow for the next installment as the Round Ball Turns!

GopherLady is in true heat with this matchup...What say you GopherLady????

I SAY....

Tomorrow night Kansas plays Michigan State (favored by a slim one point per Las Vegas). This has to be a real dilemma -- even a conundrum -- for GopherLady.

Does she go with the smoooooth Bill Self or the bantam-sized but popular Tom Izzo?!?

Which team/coach does she favor with her pick? Who's gonna be spurned? Who gets the Internet version of the Red Rose?

Tune in tomorrow for the next installment as the Round Ball Turns!

Go MSU! Go Big 10! Go Izzo!!!

This was a tough choice earlier in the season when they played, but even thought Bill Self is the sexiest man in College hoops, I always will root for the Big Ten, and Coach Izzo...will you accept this rose?

I forgot - one other reason to hope for Izzo vs. Self in the Final Four. If Self doesn't make it, chances are, he'll be at the coaches hotel out drinking, so we can stalk him and hang out with him. Izzo seems to be a very dedicated husband and father, and we haven't seen him out once drinking, so he may as well be in the Final Four.

Sir M gasped when Lupe Izzo was pictured. Dedication understood.

She has a brilliant mind. I'm shocked you two have objectified her. :rolleyes:

The Kansas-Michigan State game was the only real competitive game tonight. But I could tell my pick was for naught with a few minutes left.

I couldn't believe how tired Aldrich looked with about 2-3 minutes left in the half ... it seemed like all of Kansas's starters were pretty much tuckered out while MSU's players were fired up.

Top Bottom