Positives

bga1

Reaction score
Good minutes for Walker- gives me hope that he might be a good player under new management.
Wally is not one of our afraid players- he wants it. His shots didn't drop but he goes for it.

That's all.

Good minutes for Walker- gives me hope that he might be a good player under new management.
Wally is not one of our afraid players- he wants it. His shots didn't drop but he goes for it.

That's all.

Walker still had 7 turnovers. Has to be the most by 1 player in the B1G season so far.

That's all.

I agree on Wally, beeg.

He showed energy and grit.

Walker and Wally should get at 15 minutes a game from here on out if you ask me. Walker at least looks to score. Wally at least runs around and isn't scared to drive/shoot.

We didn't lose a close one due to the Thad having his way with the refs. My blood pressure is lower. I almost don't care.

Walker still had 7 turnovers. Has to be the most by 1 player in the B1G season so far.

Three guys had 8 this year including Joe Coleman. Newbill of Penn St. had 8 in a conference game.

I'll agree with the offensive aggressiveness from Mo and Ellenson. I'm not sure how things in the frontcourt will shake out with Rodney, Mbakwe, and Ingram all leaving...but Eliason and Big Mo have shown a few flashes here and there in the past few games.

We didn't break the NCAA record for most possessions in a row with a shot clock violation.

Positives:

1. We tried hard
2. We're still dear friends.

One day closer to a new head coach and staff.

Agree. If we keep melting down, Norwood will have no choice. This is almost Like the Clemson game during the Monson era.

On a side note, can someone tell me one good thing Joe Coleman does on the court? Truly a good example of some athletic ability with very low basketball skills. A power forward stuck in a 6'3" frame.

Bucky's loss at the Barn is now a "bad" loss on their resume. It'll probably bump them down to a 4 seed. Take that, losers.

Play Wally much more. He should get some of Coleman's minutes

Walker and Wally should get at 15 minutes a game from here on out if you ask me. Walker at least looks to score. Wally at least runs around and isn't scared to drive/shoot.

I've posed this question in a couple of spots, but haven't gotten any real speculation. How bad of an effort out of the rest of the group will it take for Tubby to put in the walkons with some real time still on the clock?

there is NO Positives in a loss like this. Tubby has lost this team is the Worst coach in the Big 10....He has retired, now it is time for him to officially retire, take his buy out and leave...........this season is a very big disappointment.

Well since my wife wanted to go out to eat I only got to catch a few minutes in the 2nd half which were enough for me to turn the channel and never return. My hair follicles definitely appreciated as they have seem to disappear more and more as the season goes on.

As others have noted, Wally brings a DESIRE to work the ball and drive. Mo looked like he had on anti-gravity shoes, but needs to get some stick'em on his hands. EE needs more playing time. Maybe Wally will start instead of Joe!

We will have two home games being a #1 seed in the NIT meaning the extra revenue can buyout Tubby's contract.

Which is exactly why you can't play him, except in a limited role. Besides the turnovers, he is a liability on defense because of his lack of foot speed and jumping ability.

If he didn't put the walk-ons in tonite to prove a point, I don't envision a situation where he ever would. That was about as bad as I think it's ever gotten under Tubby. Maybe the worst Gopher game I can remember since the Monson Clemson game.

otto and walker had a combined negative 4 plus minus.....they both are liabilities and probably would not get any minutes at NDSU..

otto and walker had a combined negative 4 plus minus.....they both are liabilities and probably would not get any minutes at NDSU..

In reference to the bold. Would you be so kind as to jog my memory, by explaining what that is. Thank you!

Top Bottom