Minn State-Mankato women to play for title

bigmwc

Reaction score
MSU drilled Alaska-Anchorage tonight 83-60. Heather Johnson (Janesville) dropped 25 points in the win.

The Mavs are on ESPN2 Friday night at 7 for the title! :clap:

This is random but Heather Johnson helped me at The Buckle in the River Hills Mall this past summer. She is hot, really hot. Anyways she was very helpful.

But congrats to the Lady Mavs and I hope then can take home the National Championship!!!

Who

cares about MANKATO STATE COLLEGE.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cares about MANKATO STATE COLLEGE.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet you care enough to post about it, boosting the thread higher in the list.

But you know who cares about it? I do. I don't want or expect this board to generally be a repository of information on schools of other divisions, but a college from this state playing for a national title is of interest.

And it's Mankato State University.

Yet you care enough to post about it, boosting the thread higher in the list.

But you know who cares about it? I do. I don't want or expect this board to generally be a repository of information on schools of other divisions, but a college from this state playing for a national title is of interest.

And it's Mankato State University.

Actually it's Minnesota State University-Mankato. You are both wrong.:)

MSU-Mkto

It's a great story. First year coach, mostly MN "hot" girls, and they were terrible just a few years ago.

I went to high school with Joanne Noreen...a new claim to fame for me? She is now going to be on ESPN2...I'll cling to anything I can get.

Maroonfive: Stick this in your ear and suck it.

MSU-MKTO...Go Mavs. A few things, PUPS.

1. It's a MN school.
2. My son graduated from MSUM
3. My daughter was born in Mankato
4. When I was coaching down there, my boys team had a prelim game to the MSUM men, and we won, so I am 1-0 on the MSUM floor.
5. That's why I care.

MSU drilled Alaska-Anchorage tonight 83-60. Heather Johnson (Janesville) dropped 25 points in the win.

The Mavs are on ESPN2 Friday night at 7 for the title! :clap:

I still think it's amazing that both top seeds in the NSIC Tournament lost in the first round. MSU lost to Concordia on the women's side and Southwest Minnesota State lost to Northern State. However, both teams rebounded to win the regional tournament.

It's a great story. First year coach, mostly MN "hot" girls, and they were terrible just a few years ago.

I can't speak for the whole team just Heather Johnson, and she is hot. I also had a friend from high school commit to play basketball there but then the team in huge drama filled issue, I don't know all the detail nor do I want to but I will say that she would currently be playing there if she stuck around. And yes she is hot.

MSU-Mkto

Congrats to MSU-Mkto. I for one was very happy to see the coach's husband and son at the game. What a job by an interim coach.

Congrats Minnesota State Women!

Great shooting by both teams. Fun game to watch, lots of offense. MSU had 24 points at the first media timeout at just over 5 minutes into the game. 197 combined points was most ever in the championship game.

Top Bottom