Pssst, Tubby. Try this yet?

ski-u-mah

Reaction score
You think you can win on talent alone? Gentlemen, YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TALENT TO WIN ON TALENT ALONE!

When you pull on that jersey, you represent yourself and your teammates...and the name on the front is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back. Get that through your head. AGAIN!

Great moments...are born from great opportunity. And that's what you have here, tonight, boys. That's what you've earned here tonight. One game. If we played 'em ten times, they might win nine. But not this game, not tonight. Tonight, we ball with them.

Tonight, we stay with them...and we shut them down because we can! Tonight, WE are the greatest basketball team in the world. You were born to be basketball players. Every one of you. And you were meant to be here tonight. This is your time. Their time is done. It's over. I'm sick and tired of hearing about what a great basketball team the Buckeyes have. Screw 'em. This is your time! Now go out there and take it!

I think we should try the robin Williams speech from the snickers commercial. Make some tea cozies and kill them with kindness!

I think we should try the robin Williams speech from the snickers commercial. Make some tea cozies and kill them with kindness!

No speeches. I vote that we show up in Wisconsin uniforms and dress Tubby up in a Grinch mask so that they don't figure out that they can zone us until it's too late. Sort of a Trojan Horse approach.

Here is how we will plan for Ohio State tonight:

Throw in to Andre.

Andre center dribble to top of 3 point line.

Andre shoot.

4 others for rebounding, just in case Andre misses one.

Put back rebound for an "and one".

Do this the whole game, using Austin for at least one defensive turnover and in for a dunk.

We will win.

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?"

Here is how we will plan for Ohio State tonight:

Throw in to Andre.

Andre center dribble to top of 3 point line.

Andre shoot.

4 others for rebounding, just in case Andre misses one.

Put back rebound for an "and one".

Do this the whole game, using Austin for at least one defensive turnover and in for a dunk.

We will win.

We have already explored that play. We actually closed out the 1st half of the Wisconsin game at the Barn with that one. Four guys lined up on the baseline, Andre faked the drive, pulled up and swished the three. I contend that should be our offense...if they double him- everybody scramble!

offer to take them out for ice cream if they win.

This speech would be more appropriate if the MN Gophers were playing the Miami Heat.

Tonight's game is a pretty even match-up with a slight edge to OSU playing at home.

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."

My rule is from Sky Masterson:

"Son, one day a man will come up to you with a deck of cards in which the seal has not yet been broken. He will bet you that he can make the Queen of Heart jump out of the deck and spit cider in your ear. Don ot bet with this man, for as sure as you do, you will end up with an earful of cider."

Top Bottom