2/18 Polls and Rankings

Gophers get 52 votes in the AP which is good enough for #27 in the country. If we were to split OSU and IU, we might even be ranked next week. Pretty crazy since we'd still be below .500. Thank god for our non-conf schedule/results.

If we play like yesterday there will be zero wins the rest of the way. What ranking/seed does that get?

While the Gophers at this time do not deserve to be ranked in the Top 25, we are still a force to be reckoned with for the rest of the season. Therefore, I reckon that we will be a force to be reckoned with, and we can maybe even reconnoiter that potential reckoning.

If we play like yesterday there will be zero wins the rest of the way. What ranking/seed does that get?

Luckily I doubt we play that bad again, much less every game for the rest of the season.

Gophers get 52 votes in the AP which is good enough for #27 in the country. If we were to split OSU and IU, we might even be ranked next week. Pretty crazy since we'd still be below .500. Thank god for our non-conf schedule/results.
We don't play Indiana until next Tuesday so the new rankings will already be out, win at Ohio State and we will be ranked going into th Indiana game.

Remember how right in the middle of our losses or tough wins, we pummeled Nebraska.

Why is it so hard to imagine that the PSU home game won't be the same way? Giving us just enough confidence to go to Nebraska and win there, giving us a little more confidence, leading us to be able to go into Purdue and beat a team really playing for nothing. Purdue will have 10th place locked up, beating us won't do them any good. Don't think they'll really care about that game. They might save their energy for their next game, the first round game in the Big Ten tourney.

This could give us a little more confidence, leading us to win on a neutral court in our first round game in the Big Ten tourney, giving us some serious confidence, riding a 4 game winning streak going into our 2nd round matchup with a tourney bound and TOP TEN ranked team.

Could be a nice set up to get us back on track and even give us a shot at a Top 3 seed in the Big Dance?!

Huh? I thought they played outstanding yesterday. So much so, that when the game was 21-5, I turned off the TV and took my daughter sledding. Did something happen and I missed it?

We don't play Indiana until next Tuesday so the new rankings will already be out, win at Ohio State and we will be ranked going into th Indiana game.

Good catch, I missed that when looking at the schedule. Hopefully we can put together a solid effort and pull it out. Dre is due for a huge game.

Top Bottom