Gophers looking at 2010 recruits - Chanse Creekmur and Chim Kadima

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
GopherHole.com has learned that the Gophers are showing strong interest in two Midwest preps, both from the 2010 class - Chanse Creekmur and Chim Kadima.

Creekmur originally committed to Iowa, but recently decided to open his recruitment back up. The 6-6, 205lb SF from Marshalltown, Iowa originally chose the Hawkeyes over offers from Washington State, Butler, Creighton and quite a few others.

Kadima is a 6-3, 185lb PG from Milwaukee, WI originally comitted to Iowa State, but also recently backed out and has reopened his recruitment.

Both are definitely on the Gophers' radar.

GopherHole.com has learned that the Gophers are showing strong interest in two Midwest preps, both from the 2010 class - Chanse Creekmur and Chim Kadima.

Creekmur originally committed to Iowa, but recently decided to open his recruitment back up. The 6-6, 205lb SF from Marshalltown, Iowa originally chose the Hawkeyes over offers from Washington State, Butler, Creighton and quite a few others.

Kadima is a 6-3, 185lb PG from Milwaukee, WI originally comitted to Iowa State, but also recently backed out and has reopened his recruitment.

Both are definitely on the Gophers' radar.

I have seen Chim Kadima play on a few occasions and he is definitely raw and has not overly impressed me with being able to dominate a game like I would expect Division 1 players to do, IMO.

Top Bottom