Who wins the B1G regular season title?

Who will win the B1G regular seasnon title?

• Indiana

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Michigan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michigan State

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisconsin

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

Goldy Gopher

Reaction score
With 5 games left for most teams and the standings currently sitting as follows who is your pick to win the regular season championship? Everyone's remaining schedule is below even the teams who have been eliminated from championship contention.
Indiana 11-2
@ MSU
@MIN
IOWA
OSU
@MICH
Mich St. 11-2
IND
@OSU
@MICH
WIS
NW
Michigan 9-4
ILL
@PSU
MSU
@PUR
IND
Wisconsin 9-4
@NW
NEB
PUR
@MSU
@PSU
Ohio St 8-5
MIN
MSU
@NW
@IND
ILL
Iowa 6-7
@ NEB
PUR
@IND
ILL
NEB
Minnesota 6-7
@OSU
IND
PSU
@NEB
@PUR
Illinois 5-7
@NW
PSU
@MICH
NEB
@IOWA
@OSU
Purdue 5-8
NW
@IOWA
@WIS
MICH
MIN
Northwestern 4-8
ILL
WIS
@PUR
OSU
PSU
@MSU
Nebraska 3-10
IOWA
@WIS
@ILL
MIN
@IOWA
Penn St. 0-13
@ ILL
MICH
@MIN
@NW
WIS

I noticed the gophers were not a choice, have they been mathematically eliminated yet? Indiana would be the favorite, although Michigan has a decent schedule.

I noticed the gophers were not a choice, have they been mathematically eliminated yet?

Yes.

It cannot happen that both Indiana and Michigan State lose all of their remaining games: They play each other.

UW will be favored in 4/5. But I'll say MSU.

I noticed the gophers were not a choice, have they been mathematically eliminated yet? Indiana would be the favorite, although Michigan has a decent schedule.
If the Gophers win out and putting in realistic outcomes of other B1G games I'd say the Gophers would still only finish 5th just ahead of Ohio State.
Wisconsin has the easiest schedule but has to make up a couple games on the leaders, I think Michigan State ends up winning it by going 4-1 down the stretch.

If the Gophers win out and putting in realistic outcomes of other B1G games I'd say the Gophers would still only finish 5th just ahead of Ohio State.
Wisconsin has the easiest schedule but has to make up a couple games on the leaders, I think Michigan State ends up winning it by going 4-1 down the stretch.

I miss that gopher team that beat Michigan state to open the season

I actually picked MI in the preseason, because I thought they had the most talent, but I have to go with IU now. It should be a fun finish, wish we were in the mix.

Indiana I'd say. But if not Indiana, then that team from the State of Michigan.

Top Bottom