Wow...Despite being physically dominated...

ethomasp31

Reaction score
Wisconsin is sure handing it to tOSU today. Just think how good they would be if they weren't so physically inferior to every team they play.

Wisconsin is beating Ohio State because Evans hasn't attempt a free throw yet.

Wisconsin is beating Ohio State because Evans hasn't attempt a free throw yet.

Need to go to Hack-A-Evans.

Someone tweeted that Michigan against OSU pressure them and early lost while Wisconsin is not pressuring them and forcing them to shoot jumper.

Be interesting to see which strategy Gophers employee.

I believe Jonah and Reid Travis are related, us Ross a brother too? I know he's from here.

He's looking good though here for PSU

Cousin brother plays for Harvard same class though.

Tubby put all is eggs in one basket. Call it his, my job is on the line if I lose to Wisconsin one more time game. Thank the lord, now let's go get crushed at Iowa

Wisconsin is sure handing it to tOSU today. Just think how good they would be if they weren't so physically inferior to every team they play.

Bo Ryan > Tubby Smith

Another top 5 finish for Bo and another disappointment for Orlando.

Tubby put all is eggs in one basket. Call it his, my job is on the line if I lose to Wisconsin one more time game. Thank the lord, now let's go get crushed at Iowa

What is honestly your thought process on coming over here to post stuff like this? "Minnesota is losing, I better go on their message board and rub it in. I'm also an adult man who calls himself 'Jdogg'."

Thought I would visit the trolls thread...take my mind off us losing badly to Iowa...sadly, this is a pathetic troll thread....jdogg? Seriously...Snoops younger brother from a different mother?

Top Bottom