Frank Martin Everyone

The best part of the whole thing was when he cited Bease as a role model. Too funny.

"I don't know what to tell you - same players, same coach, same team. Ever since the Florida game..."

Sounds familiar. Oddly comforting knowing we don't have the market cornered on schizophrenia.

I will stay consistent and say I have absoloutely no problem with coach Martin's actions, especially since he's in year one and he needs to weed out the weaklings

The best part of the whole thing was when he cited Bease as a role model. Too funny.

Not sure he was calling him a role model. I think he was referring to the fact that it was no accident that Beasley got to were he was by being lazy. Nothing to do with being a role model, just said the kid played hard, but worked just as hard to do the things he did.

Not sure he was calling him a role model. I think he was referring to the fact that it was no accident that Beasley got to were he was by being lazy. Nothing to do with being a role model, just said the kid played hard, but worked just as hard to do the things he did.

I understood that. I didn't follow Bease very closely in college but I don't think that anybody has accused him of being a hard worker in the NBA.

Top Bottom