Great Video: Tubby and Team Dancing After Beating Wisky

Rouser

Reaction score

Shout out to GopherInPittsburgh for posting this in another thread. Thought it deserved more attention. I LOVE THIS!!!!!

If this doesn't put a smile on your face, you are either Bo Ryan or a troll

That was great. Sure looks like those players don't like their coach.:confused:

Good to see Tubby with a little personality....

Not a good dancer though....

And you know the best part? This celebration happened because...we beat Wisconsin.

Wow! That's a sight for sore eyes! I think all the grinches on this board felt their hearts grow a couple sizes when they saw that.

Great video - I love the shot of Mbakwe picking up Tubby like a sack of potatoes!

Looks like the team is enjoying the journey! :clap:

Go Gophers!!

That was great. Sure looks like those players don't like their coach.:confused:

I was about to say, yep, looks like he's lost them lol.

Let's face it, winning cures all issues. About a couple hours prior there were probably guys ready to get up out of there. But wins change perspective, especially big wins like last night. Lose to Iowa and they'll be down in the dumps again. But I think something like this at least shows these guys care, and they're working hard (if not always smart haha) in trying to get this thing turned around and I can respect that.

Was that Tubby saying "I may have kept my job for another day."?

Thanks, Rouser. It brings a tear to a guy's eye. You have to believe the team's been in the dumps and needing something to celebrate, but you can't celebrate until you've earned something to celebrate. It must feel like a lot got lifted off their shoulders. This team is still capable of great things.

Awesome video, Amelia's nugget makes it even better:

"The Gophers played Ke$ha's "Die Young" in the locker room after the win. Wisconsin made headlines this week with a video of the players dancing to the song in celebration of their win over Michigan. Asked whether the team was having some fun at the expense of their rivals, Mbakwe just smiled and said "No comment.""

Awesome video, Amelia's nugget makes it even better:

"The Gophers played Ke$ha's "Die Young" in the locker room after the win. Wisconsin made headlines this week with a video of the players dancing to the song in celebration of their win over Michigan. Asked whether the team was having some fun at the expense of their rivals, Mbakwe just smiled and said "No comment.""

Haha awesome.

it is good to see Tubby animated and into it with the players. There are too many videos of clips on "The Journey" where it looks like he is just going through the motions.

Nice to see...I have been a harsh critic of Tubby as have many others. Nice to see him share a positive note with his team. You know, we 4 of the last 6 (very doable) the bad losses to NW and Illinois will be forgotten.

Haha that is awesome! Tubby isn't my favorite but that was good. Good win and good celebration.

I was just about to post this!!! they mocked Wisky too as they danced to that song when they beat Michigan. Good for the Gophers, they need more fun!

I love this video, it reminds me of the fun videos of Shaka Smart dancing with his team on their run to the final four a few years ago. I'm glad to see that Tubby still has the passion and the fire in this team too!

Great to see some celebration and interaction between Tubby and the players. As an avid watcher of The Journey, Big Ten Finale, Live BIG, Game Break, I am always seeing coaches and players from other BIG schools, but very little on the Gophers. I doubt I'll ever see this on any BIG show.

That is the first time I have enjoyed seenign Tubby in about a month

And thank you Vince Taylor. Regardless of one's feelings towards Tubby, no one wants to see him break a hip.

Top Bottom