A couple thoughts - a black hole and moldy cheese

BigTenaciousD

Reaction score
It sure looked like Bo decided to go after Joe in the second half when he was guarding Evans. And each time Evans would get the ball you could tell it wasn't coming out again. The guy is like a black hole. The best thing that could have happened, did...he would get fouled and then hilarity would ensure. He's a bad free throw shooter.

Secondly, why in the heck does the Gopher marketing dep't decided that tonight is the night to hand out coupons and can coozies pimping a cheesehead cheese factory??? I grabbed the coupons and then upon closer inspection, recycled them.

I thought that Evans matchup was good one for the Badgers. That said, on one of the early second half backdowns by Evans, he hooked Coleman and they called the foul on Joe. I would have been angrier if he had actually made both free throws.

On one of the key posessions late in the game Bo substituted Decker for Evans, Coleman had the foresite to go right at Decker got fouled and made both free throws, huge play for the Gophers and Coleman in a time of need.

After that one Evans missed free throw late, I remarked to my seat neighbors that, if he missed the free throw that bad in our driveway, the ball would be two blocks away by now.

If Bo plays Decker...

35 mins. and limits Evans to 20, I think Wiscy wins the game. Decker makes shots and hits free throws. Evans is a better defender right now, but Decker is going to be really good. I hate that, but it's true.

35 mins. and limits Evans to 20, I think Wiscy wins the game. Decker makes shots and hits free throws. Evans is a better defender right now, but Decker is going to be really good. I hate that, but it's true.

If if's and but's were candy and nuts, then every day would be Christmas.

I don't know how it would have impacted this game, but I agree there is no reason Dekker shouldn't be starting. He is miles ahead of the senior Evan.

I thought that Evans matchup was good one for the Badgers. That said, on one of the early second half backdowns by Evans, he hooked Coleman and they called the foul on Joe. I would have been angrier if he had actually made both free throws.

LOL, you obviously don't follow the Badgers and/or don't know any Badger fans. Evans has been absolutely horrendous all year. Badger fans absolutely hate him and are furious with Bo for playing him so much. Doesn't matter who he is going up against, Evans is never a good matchup for the Badgers.

Dekker must be an insane defensive liability. Every possession down the stretch Bo would put him in on O and take him out on D. He's a hell of a player, but obviously has his limitations. In all honesty, they are a more talented, better coached team. We were fortunate to get the win.

Dekker must be an insane defensive liability. Every possession down the stretch Bo would put him in on O and take him out on D. He's a hell of a player, but obviously has his limitations. In all honesty, they are a more talented, better coached team. We were fortunate to get the win.

I guess I was more focused on Bo rotating Evans in and out to avoid more horrendous free throws....... but that was pretty late in the game, thank God!

Better coached.....yes, more talented......no way. Not even close.

Dekker is going to be one of the all-time greats at Wisconsin. Will be a load for opposing defenses in the coming seasons. Very impressed with the young man & thought he looked a lot bigger in person than on TV.

Dekker is going to be one of the all-time greats at Wisconsin. Will be a load for opposing defenses in the coming seasons. Very impressed with the young man & thought he looked a lot bigger in person than on TV.

Hard to argue with you SS...Decker is the player we all wish Oto was.

Top Bottom