We gotta have a Joe Coleman/clutch FT thread!!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Big moment for Coleman tonight!! He has struggled at the line, had some struggles on offense recently, etc. It was GREAT to see him take the ball to the hoop, hit the two clutch FTs and have such a critical impact on the win.

Go Gophers!!

Agree. He made some big plays there at the end. Awesome job!

Yep - his take leading to the free throws after the universe correcting that charge call was strong and confident as well.

Last year he was one of the guys I wanted on the line in the clutch. This year, not so much. But great job tonight. Hopefully the FT stroke is back.

Great to see that confidence on the line. Though I've seen Joe stand around more this year, he's rarely afraid to mix it up or go to the hole. Just wish he'd develop a legitimate 3pt range. He's got to be one of the more annoying defenders in the league.

How great was that?! I felt only slightly more confident than I did when Rodney lined up for 2 against the Badgers in the first matchup. Great confidence booster.

Joe has a nice looking shot, and I think he could develop into a good shooter.

Those were huge shots. I was not confident at all with him at the line, I give him all the credit in the world for making those clutch shots.

I have to admit I didn't think there was any way he'd sink both. Happy as hell he proved me wrong. We need Joe to play well to win.

He played to his strength by driving to the bucket and drawing contact. That's him. Hasn't done it a lot in the past two months... maybe concerned with turnovers. But, that's where he's good on offense... physical, bring it right to the defense, bring it to the paint... get to the line.

Very nice play when the team needed it.

Top Bottom