Barnyard - Cheersheet!

I feel like we used to have something like that. In 2006 when I was a freshman at the U, we had sheets that had that kind of stuff, I remember it having a lot of names of the players' girlfriends.

I feel like we used to have something like that. In 2006 when I was a freshman at the U, we had sheets that had that kind of stuff, I remember it having a lot of names of the players' girlfriends.

I never, and I mean never, mentioned a player's girlfriend's name while I was screwing her while her "guy" was playing with someone else's balls.

They had something similar on the seats in the student section for the Illinois game. It was pretty lame though as it was nothing new or creative.

Shouting "Who's he? He sucks!" during introductions.

The left right left right chant when a player fouls out.

There were about 6 to 8 in total if remember correctly. I can't remember if bowing and chanting for Tubby was on it. If it was then we need a new intern/cheersheet writer.

The best thing the Student Section could do versus Wisconsin is simple.

When the Wisky starting lineup is introduced...hold up the newspaper and read. period.

The students started chanting "Fran's a girl's name!" at the Iowa game, I thought that one was pretty good.

When the Wisky starting lineup is introduced...hold up the newspaper and read. period.

Great idea, Don. Never heard that one before.

Is that what crowds did during your adapted floor hockey playing days?

I wrote it in 2005-2006. GopherLady and I made a fake "Dwyane Wade" profile back when Facebook was relatively new and players were trusting. The best was finding the now infamous picture of Brian Butch in his bra.

The U censored my hard work though, so most of the really good stuff was killed in the editing process.

For quite a few years I remember the student section turning around when a player from the opposing team was introduced and I always liked that. It worked well when they alternated introductions, but I would still like to see the entire student section have their backs turned while the opponent is introduced.

I would like the students to chant "Heart attack" every time Bo talks to the refs. The refs need to be reminded that he tries way too hard to influence them.

Top Bottom