Weird story out of Madison

I imagine he then wants to dig up their corpses to have sex with, if he can pull himself away from the road killed deer. Gotta luv wisconsin.

I don't think this is weird behavior at all for a Badger football player.

...I guess I have a hard time making light of a situation when the individual involved has schizophrenia.

I'm disappointed. I thought this would be about Bielema being inspried by the Iowa fans Metrodome bathroom experience and trying to have relations with a veal calf in an outhouse.

I like making fun of Wisconsin as much as the next guy, but paranoid schizophrenia is serious stuff.

puhleeeeze....

If we could only make fun of rational well grounded folk what the hell would we have to make fun of.

It's Wisconsin for chrissakes.

From the story: - "Taylor began calling Alvarez in September when he left strange but not threatening messages on his voice mail at the Athletic Department. They mostly consisted of complaints that Taylor had not been paid adequately by a television network for money due to him. Police called him on Sept. 16 and told him to stop calling Alvarez and he agreed."

Do you think he could have been rational when complaining about the lack of payment? Does Alvarez use the local station to make "payments"?

((Knowing that was a low blow, STP gives self timeout.))

Top Bottom