Fire Tubby

BigGopherFan

Banned
Reaction score
It's time for him to go. This is the straw that breaks the back. I'm so damn sick of his stoic, stubborn attitude. Have you ever heard him being interviewed? He always sounds befuddled, confused and out of sync. He plays the blame game and sucks at recruiting. What a mess.

Before, I wasn't in favor of it. But this well thought-out thread convinced me.

Nah. No need to fire him. He will find another school before too long.

We're are the Gopherhomers? Tubby lovers who mocked me and everyone on here that suggested this guy is done? Where is Parski and Dr and Doll. Will they go down with the ship?

We're are the Gopherhomers? Tubby lovers who mocked me and everyone on here that suggested this guy is done? Where is Parski and Dr and Doll. Will they go down with the ship?

There's time to assess it after the season. These threads demanding an immediate firing are moronic.

At the game, having fun, you phucking idiot.

He has been out-coached in every B1G game this year. Gophers are top 4 in the B1G talent wise

There's time to assess it after the season. These threads demanding an immediate firing are moronic.

This stretch should decide it.

Thu, Feb 14 Wisconsin L
Sun, Feb 17 at Iowa W/L
Wed, Feb 20 at (10) Ohio St. L
Tue, Feb 26 (1) Indiana L

I will be honest I had fun because I was with the family and I did get to see the team play. Wished it would have turned out better though.

This team will NEVER win a tournament game under Tubby! NEVER.

Trevor needed a coach timeout when he was trapped at the end of the game, any other coach in the Big Ten calls a timeout there. Tubby needs to retire, he shouldn't have to be fired.

This stretch should decide it.

Thu, Feb 14 Wisconsin L
Sun, Feb 17 at Iowa W/L
Wed, Feb 20 at (10) Ohio St. L
Tue, Feb 26 (1) Indiana L

I didn't realize we were forfeiting the next 4! In that case, FIRE TUBBY!

I really don't want Tubby fired, but I would love some answers to why our season is cratering again.

We have way too much talent to have played so poorly the last several weeks.

Immediate.????? I said DO NOT extend the man. Last off season was a failure. Now we are stuck again.

Don't worry the Tubby apologist will come to the rescue....They wont realize theres a problem until we piss away another 2 more years and the barn is empty.

Immediate.????? I said DO NOT extend the man. Last off season was a failure. Now we are stuck again.

For all intents and purposes, extension was done shortly after the last NCAA appearance in 2010. That Maturi dithered and left it 'with lawyers' for 2 years doesn't change that.

I can see the Gophers losing the next four and dropping out of the tournament picture.

At least someone took their maroon and gold tinted glasses off. To answer Becky Vadger,The Tubby apologists on here are why we fail. Expect nothing, get nothing.

Top Bottom