*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-ILLINOIS GAME THREAD ***

Stan

Reaction score
We're in no excuse territory. Hopefully crowd isn't impacted by the snow. Let's get after it.

Hope we get a decent crowd with the snow and that they are loud. We need this one bad. Truly a must win.

I wonder how the weekend went for the group of Illinois fans who posted asking for help on their trip?

feed the beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully we get a big game from EE

Announcers clueless that he's not playing. How far in advance do you tape this? Thanks BTN.

Hope we get a decent crowd with the snow and that they are loud. We need this one bad. Truly a must win.

Do you truly feel that this is a must win? I'm not trying to be facetious I am wondering what you think happens if we lose.

Are you saying this is a must win if we want to be a tournament team, top 4 finish, momentum? Just curious.

I picked Illini because I think their confidence from the IU win will lead to them making a ton of shots today and we'll fall behind by 10 early and never quite get back on even terms. I'm fully prepared for a demoralizing loss.

Do you truly feel that this is a must win? I'm not trying to be facetious I am wondering what you think happens if we lose.

Are you saying this is a must win if we want to be a tournament team, top 4 finish, momentum? Just curious.

For NCAA's, it's not 'must-win' but it would be very bad. If we can't beat Illinois at home, we could easily lose the next 3 as well.

Love the feeds to MBakwe early! Could be a big game for him...

I hope EE can stay out of foul trouble. He's looked great so far tonight, aggressive but in control. We need someone who shoots better than Joe to kick it in to Trev, tho. A shooter would have lots of open looks after the double team comes. Hopefully we can get Austin on those feeds

Nice effort so far. Lot of grit shown out there.

Oto checking in btw. Don't like the whole checking in thing after 4 1/2 minutes though...

Does this signal Rodney not playing tonight since Ingram and Osienieks are out there?

Now this substitution pattern is just plain stupid.

The play has been AWESOME! Not hot about the 5 guys out there right now however. No reason the bench should get anywhere near equal playing minutes as the starters.

Top Bottom