Jared Berggren

B

bigplaya

I know that this is a Gophers forum but I figure there would be a lot more knowledge on this forum than a Badger one because he is from Princeton. Anyways I heard that he is transferring out of Madison next year. Can anyone verify or deny this claim?

I have never heard anything like that. Jared redshirted this season, but all reports are that he did very well in terms of improving and putting himself in position to play a lot next season. I would be very surprised if he went anywhere.

Maybe he finally came to his senses and realized that anywhere is better than Wisky. No offense of course...

Asked around some today and nobody had heard anything, including two people who are in contact with Jared on a regular basis.

I also spoke to somebody close to the situation and they had no knowledge of anything going on. My current opinion is this rumor is as accurate as Tubby going to Virginia.

I heard the same thing about St. Thomas.... hope it's true, St. Thomas could do some damage with a player of his caliber. Also Hope that the Tubby rumors aren't true, open up the pocket book Minnesota, we lose Tubby= we lose Royce, Rodney, and any future of minnesota basketball

I heard the same thing about St. Thomas.... hope it's true, St. Thomas could do some damage with a player of his caliber. Also Hope that the Tubby rumors aren't true, open up the pocket book Minnesota, we lose Tubby= we lose Royce, Rodney, and any future of minnesota basketball

Billy Gillispie is looking for work.

Top Bottom