Seth Curry transferring

It'll be interesting to see where he lands. I recall from early non-conference games that he played pretty well against high D-1 competition and also knocked down a couple game winners late. Are Tubby and Dell Curry good buddies? ;)

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/basketball/ncaa/mens-tournament/03/24/curry.ap/index.html

I believe they are friends. Tubby had an opportunity to sign Stephen (sp?) Curry a few years ago but opted to go after Jodie Meeks.

I doubt Seth Curry lands at The U.

FOT

I believe they are friends. Tubby had an opportunity to sign Stephen (sp?) Curry a few years ago but opted to go after Jodie Meeks.

I doubt Seth Curry lands at The U.

Can you elaborate? as to your doubt

A 6'3" shooter, last name of Curry, sounds good to me. Is he another weather-weenie? :)

Tubby should put a call into Dell and offer a scholly. We need a shooter since Blake has been struggling.

After I hypothesized, I was thinking that we wouldn't be able to offer Curry a scholarship, at least not for his redshirt season. My guess, without any knowledge on the situation, is the same as FOT, that he remains in ACC/SEC territory.

I don't know, I'm curious if there's bad blood between Dell and Seth Greenburg because not one, but two of his standout sons were not originally recruited by Va Tech.

Yeah, appearantly they have made up. I don't know the details. Not saying it's a sure thing, just the most likely. UVA is probably a slight possiblity depending on who the coach is. In any case, I suspect he will go to an ACC team or another school in VA like VCU. He may not be an ACC calibur player in reality.

Marquette will be in the midst of this recruitment. One of their assistants dealt with his recruitment to Liberty and knows the family. Virginia Tech is definitely the leader though.

Top Bottom