Wisconsin has to be the luckiest team on the planet.

Johnnyboy18

Reaction score
Three game winning/tying in the past week and they were all so ugly.

Oh what coaching can deliver an inferior team.

It's sad that we have to look up to Wisconsin every year in Football and Basketball. It sucks. I'm not so sure we can beat them at home at this point.

They are just super lucky (ie Minnesota, Iowa, and Michigan).

But they aren't that talented, just super disciplined and well coached. They all know their roles an execute so well.

They have no better talent than Minnesota, world of difference as the season progresses though, definately less talent than Michigan.

It's sad that we have to look up to Wisconsin every year in Football and Basketball. It sucks. I'm not so sure we can beat them at home at this point.

It is so infuriating. We lose our best player, and to hear people tell it on here, it was a fantastic effort to get to 6-12. Yet they lose their best player, and here they sit half a game outside of first place in the conference with 7 games left.

I can't believe Wisconsin will somehow finish top 4 with their roster. Bo Ryan, as much as I hate him, is a genius.

I love that people assume because Wisconsin is an all white team they aren't talented.

Meaningless Tubby bashing because Wisconsin hits a prayer unreal this board is.

*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#. When will we finish above uw in basketball or football? It just gets so old watching the drunk uw fans rush the court and field every year as they win huge games.

Continual tubby defending as we sit .500 in the big ten with our best team in a decade. Continual praising of the Big 10 conference and how finishing 6th in the conference would be such an achievement.

Bring back Monson. No even better bring in Shaka and Brad I'm sure they would come here!

If Ohio State wins tomorrow there will be a 5 way tie at the Top of the Big 10.

Continual tubby defending as we sit .500 in the big ten with our best team in a decade. Continual praising of the Big 10 conference and how finishing 6th in the conference would be such an achievement.

Not to nit pick, but "most talented team in a decade" at Minnesota says pretty much nothing. Wisconsin's worst team of the decade is still better than the Gophers best.

The Gopher struggles started long before Tubby.

Context Johnny- context. Bo Ryan has NEVER finished lower than 4th in the Big Ten in his 11 years. Three Big Ten Championships- regular season. Tubby has never finished higher than 6th in his 5 years and he is on his way to 6. (Sixth is where we will finish) When you do it for a long time it's not luck. I cannot stand Bo Ryan- but it's the truth. Bo is just a much better basketball coach than Tubby.

Continually stating that Tubby is the best we can do.

Name someone who the Gophers could land if they fire someone who made the tournament three times in six years? This isn't Kentucky.

Name someone who the Gophers could land if they fire someone who made the tournament three times in six years? This isn't Kentucky.

Bet I could name a whole host of people who would have racked up as many tourney wins in their first 5 seasons here as Tubby has.

Context Johnny- context. Bo Ryan has NEVER finished lower than 4th in the Big Ten in his 11 years. Three Big Ten Championships- regular season. Tubby has never finished higher than 6th in his 5 years and he is on his way to 6. (Sixth is where we will finish) When you do it for a long time it's not luck. I cannot stand Bo Ryan- but it's the truth. Bo is just a much better basketball coach than Tubby.

To continue context, however, also look at the history of the two programs (last 20-30 years), the facilities, etc.

People can blame Tubby all they want, and he does deserve some blame, but Minnesota is behind every other schools in so so so many ways.

I'd love to see us kill Wisconsin when we have them in the Barn. Its a win we pretty desperately need, and watching the Grinch storm of the court after losing would make my day.

Top Bottom