The Harlem Shake

uhh, wtf is that? i refuse to life in a society where that becomes a "thing"

Also, please for the love of god lets get our student section to do this at this weekend's game, and tape it. We'll be pioneers, I tell ya.

Alright so it's one person dancing then when the beat drops everyone starts dancing. We gotta get this going at the barn!

This is funny I hope a student gets this going! Might bring energy to the blue hairs!

If the students could get it organized that only Goldy dances for the first 15 seconds, and then the entire student body goes wild, I think we could have something.

Yes needs to be goldy dancing and the students sitting perfectly still until they all dance.

I talked to the DJ and the barnyard. Was told we can do a Goldy led Harlem shake. Fingers crossed it happens!

They played it three separate times. Wasn't a whole lot of response from the students though. There were pockets who were into it.

The students have to do this...at least someone needs to be having fun in the barn, sure the hell isn't the players.

They did the harlem shake at tonight's game. It went pretty well. Not even close to as well executed as Florida but Florida's was a 10 out of 10.

Some of these Harlem Shake videos I've seen on Youtube are absolutely hilarious, some brilliant, some just downright perverse and NC-17 rated. Too bad Florida beat us to the punch, but that's what happens when we were on a 2-6 stretch and Florida is #4 in the nation?!

My favorites have been the father with his 3 or 4 kids, because it was more wholesome for one, and little kids acting nuts is always hilarious. I've been thinking that a video of some kindergarten class doing this would be beyond funny. Also loved the puppy one. And the speedboat one was WOW, just hope nobody got hurt bad.

If you haven't gone and checked a bunch of these out at Youtube, as long as you can handle a few of them being a little raunchy, its a worthwhile effort. Very funny stuff. The best ones are when they go all out on the costume changes and when there are about 10-20 people in on it, vs 1-5 or like 50. A few exceptions to that rule, but some funny stuff.

The Florida video was good, but I think the Jayhawks have them beat...

AHHH!!!! I finally realized what they were doing at the Wisconsin game. I saw the students and that song like wtf are they doing, is this some new dance? I didn't realize the harlem shake had resurfaced in some odd form of dance with dubstep song when before it was just a dance. I hope the Barn can have more to come!

The Hawks Nest to do the Harlem Shake during the first half 12 minute TV time out today. Herky will start the Shake and everyone is encouraged to wear costumes to shake the place up. Should be interesting to see if enough people participate.

Harlem Stop.

This could be the first indicator that I'm getting old. I don't find this amusing or interesting at all.

Top Bottom