Seth Davis Hoop Thoughts

What coach would enjoy watching their team turn it over? But as far as Tubby, weren't all the reports saying this was the happiest he's looked in years? How he finally had a team he could roll with? No coach is gonna enjoy watching his team struggle a bit, so I'm not sure why Davis would even say that.

He was much happier when the team was winning without him having to do too much

Didn't Seth or at least other hoops heads say the opposite earlier this year when we were rolling? Meaningless comment that cuts both ways... means just as little when they say Tubby really enjoys coaching this team when we are ranked 8.

A big meh

He was much happier when the team was winning without him having to do too much

I don't even know what that means. In what ways has he been lazy? Do you go to practice and meetings or something?

His perceived "happiness" was all conjecture...I was never convinced he looked any happier than when he first got to Minnesota.

Happiness for coaches is usually tied to winning...

His perceived "happiness" was all conjecture...I was never convinced he looked any happier than when he first got to Minnesota.

Happiness for coaches is usually tied to winning...

He appeared happy with his contract extension.

xx

Seth needs to produce X number of words for SI/week. Filler- or maybe the easiest thing for him to say w/o giving it much thought.

Top Bottom