Amelia blog: Trevor is willing to play through pain but are Gophers utilizing him?

Never enough touches because our guards can't/won't feed him. They look at Trev and give up after 1.2 seconds. Sometimes you have to wait 3 or 4 seconds for the player to establish position. Just watch any solid big man in the NBA. It's not rocket science!

Never enough touches because our guards can't/won't feed him. They look at Trev and give up after 1.2 seconds. Sometimes you have to wait 3 or 4 seconds for the player to establish position. Just want any solid big man in the NBA. It's not rocket science!

Waiting is not a problem of the Gopher offense.

Waiting is not a problem of the Gopher offense.

My point is, they look inside but often give up way too fast and wind up passing back around the arc which only leads to forced 3 late in the shot clock or turnover.

I agree with you completely Moses. They give up way too quickly.

Never enough touches because our guards can't/won't feed him.

This is soooo true. They just won't throw it to him.

By the way Amelia is really good.

I wonder if Amelia is stealing story ideas from the Gopher hole? Hmmmmm????

I wonder if Amelia is stealing story ideas from the Gopher hole? Hmmmmm????

Amelia doesn't have to steal anything from anybody.

Rodney did look inside at the beginning of the game.. twice. It was like Tubby mentioned it before the game, and then they didn't do it again. The Hoff sometimes threw this pass right away, sometimes he waited for the post to get position. Another key may be that Hoff was a great shooter so his defender couldn't play off him the way they do now clogging the passing lane.

The other night he shot 3-of-5. How many more games might a team win if this same player shot 6-of-10? Trevor needs more touches and more shots. More to the point, his team needs it.

Top Bottom