Elisabeth Kubler-Ross and Basketball

Reaction score
My reactions to the past five losses:

Indiana- inspired by the second half while realizing that Indiana was just lights out in the first half (denial)
Michigan- The refs were against us and Dre picked up early fouls. We need the refs to call a fair game (bargaining)
Northwestern- just p1ssed off that we again were not able to solve the 1-3-1 zone (anger)
Wisconsin- Just a deflating loss from the shot clock violation that wasn't and the missed FT at the end (depression)
Michigan State- I just rolled my eyes at some of the things that occurred tonight and was more annoyed than anything (acceptance)

It's pretty uncanny, really. The only one that is a little bit of a stretch is the Michigan game. The other four were all legitimate reactions to our losses.

I'm beginning to see a bright, white light at the end of a tunnel...Gramma?...Grampa?....Gophers?

I'm beginning to see a bright, white light at the end of a tunnel...Gramma?...Grampa?....Gophers?

LOL.....we can only hope you are seeing the Gophers, after you get that flash light out of your eyes. lol

Top Bottom