March 9, 1996

Section201

Reaction score
Minnesota at Illinois on the Big Ten Network right now. Bobby Jackson was one sweet player.

watching the game too. nice to see that the gophers sent lou henson (coach of the illini) out of his final game with a loss to minny.

also, it is funny to see official ed hightower in all his natural bald glory! pre hair club for men days. :D

S201 -- thx for the post! Made my day. Is it wrong to cheer during a game on tv that was played 13 yrs ago? I really wasn't sure what happened in the game so that made it all the more fun.

That particular season were among the most hideous Gopher uniforms we've ever had. Thank goodness we "classed up" the unis for the following season so that we looked good on our way to Kansas City, San Antone & Indy.

That particular season were among the most hideous Gopher uniforms we've ever had. Thank goodness we "classed up" the unis for the following season so that we looked good on our way to Kansas City, San Antone & Indy.

yeah, i think "kid & play" designed all the big ten unis that year. man! illinois' unis didn't look too great either. what were they thinking in the mid-90's? must have been a strange time! :rolleyes:

94Gopher

S201 -- thx for the post! Made my day. Is it wrong to cheer during a game on tv that was played 13 yrs ago? I really wasn't sure what happened in the game so that made it all the more fun.

You are welcome. That was a fun team to watch.

I don't know how this game was on the Big Ten Network.

After all, it never happened.

Top Bottom