Which GopherHole Member is this? Loud radio leads to standoff charges for Gophers fan

And the Comments are.................

Feb. 4, 13
5:03 PM
Yep, that guy obviously should have access to a gun so he can protect himself from knowing the outcome of sports events.

Wally_99
Feb. 4, 13
5:29 PM
What was the utility worker's name? If you broadcast the name of the accused, you should be doing so in kind.

guth54
Feb. 4, 13
5:41 PM
Well its official, at least two people care about the Gophers BB team.

chumbly
Feb. 4, 13
5:57 PM
Yeah, I agree with Max. If someone plays a radio too loud, threatening to kill them is the obvious solution.

Aw, c'mon. Like this guy is the first drunk (or sober) Gopher fan to want to kill someone over hearing local sports talk radio coverage.

Hey, that could have been me!

. . . "The accused {sic}, was charged Thursday in District Court with felony terroristic threats in connection with the Jan. 18 incident."

Look. I love utility workers as much as the next guy, but to drop a federal terrorism warrant on some drunken yahoo (who not coincidentally is a Gopher hoops fan), seem a bit heavy to me.

Maybe the terrorists have won.

. . . "The accused {sic}, was charged Thursday in District Court with felony terroristic threats in connection with the Jan. 18 incident."

Look. I love utility workers as much as the next guy, but to drop a federal terrorism warrant on some drunken yahoo (who not coincidentally is a Gopher hoops fan), seem a bit heavy to me.

Maybe the terrorists have won.

Terroristic threats is a misunderstood charge. It has nothing to do with terrorism, I believe it is basically the state charge for threatening to kill or seriously injure someone.

Top Bottom