Saturday:
-Michigan/Wisconsin
-Northwestern/Iowa
-MSU/Purdue
-PSU/Nebraska

Sunday:
-Indiana/OSU

Iowa leading Wisconsin at the Kohl Center 49-42 with about 7 minutes left
Also not B1G related but Gopher related Stanford leading Arizona 50-49 with about 7 minutes left.

Wow. Aaron White with a big time play.

I feel like I've seen that bounce on a Jackson shot before.

Designing a play for a 3 pointer when the game is tied?

After Iowa loses this in OT, they're going to spend the ride home kicking themselves. White was all by himself under the basket. That's an easy dunk to win it.

Wiscy pulling out a win they don't deserve. Shocking.

Down 3 with about 20 seconds left, Wisconsin launches a 3, bounces off the rim, then the backboard, then in to tie it. Why am I not surprised? Go Hawkeyes.

In other news, #7 Arizona beats Stanford in Tucson. Stanford led at the half, and I think was ahead with as little as 6 minutes or so left.

Arizona survives against Stanford 73-66, Kansas still down 10 with under 3 minutes left.

It's the sign of a great coaching mind like Beilein or McCaffery. Tubby would never think up such a brilliant play.

Not to mention he had a guy wide open for a game winning dunk and shot the 3 anyway.

Iowa currently playing with 5 white guys. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

If KU loses this game to TCU, it will be the biggest regular season upset in B12 history.

KU hasn't lost two in a row dating in 264 games.

Go Gophers!!

Wisconsin is jealous.

Go Gophers!!

Hahaha

I'm gonna be so disappointed if Wisconsin pulls this one out, and I have a bad feeling they're going to, probably on a buzzer beater that bounces on the rim three times before going in.

EDIT Thankfully I was wrong, going into double overtime.

Dear Dummies from Iowa and Wisconsin. Three-point shots are not necessary when the score is tied. Thank you.

TCU beating Kansas would be like Penn St. beating Indiana or Michigan.

Wiscy with 6 points in the 2 OTs. All free-throws. It's good to be Bo. Wiscy wins. Book it.

TCU beating Kansas would be like Penn St. beating Indiana or Michigan.

Wow yeah, I didn't realize TCU was that bad, 0-8 in conference, 9-12 overall, that's a pretty accurate comparison.

I think Iowa just had two offensive rebounds and a trip to the free throw line and came away scoreless, almost a third offensive rebound, but it was a jump ball, possession arrow Wisconsin. Badgers by 2 with the ball right now. Darn.

Top Bottom