Big Three.

balds

Reaction score
If I were to Imagine the attributes of three players that would fit together perfectly on a team, it would be Travis, Vaughn and Jones. If given the ability to form a team and the ability to "design" three players for that team, it would be these three. They would fit so perfectly together, the perfect PG, explosive wing man and athletic/physical forward. Give me those three and I would take on anybody in the country. Imagine 1-Jones 2-Andre Hollins 3- Vaughn 4-Travis.

If I were to Imagine the attributes of three players that would fit together perfectly on a team, it would be Travis, Vaughn and Jones. If given the ability to form a team and the ability to "design" three players for that team, it would be these three. They would fit so perfectly together, the perfect PG, explosive wing man and athletic/physical forward. Give me those three and I would take on anybody in the country. Imagine 1-Jones 2-Andre Hollins 3- Vaughn 4-Travis.

Yeah pretty much.

Sorry oh wise ones. Thought that it is something that can't be said enough. Saw Travis play for the first time today and this thought crossed my mind. I'm sorry. We have great fans.

Top Bottom