Blog Update

Would have been a good thing to post yesterday or the day before! An "are we on the verge of another catastrophic meltdown in Big Ten play?" blog post has less impact the day after we actually dismantle someone in Big Ten play.

While I think the Wisconsin game could've been better we only had nine turnovers, 3/5 of the starting lineup did nothing on offense and that's what needs to change, Coleman needs to get his aggression back, he took steps vs Nebraska, I think Rodney will be fine, the key is to get him involved early. Austin will be fine plays good defense some days his shots won't for, but for the most part he's been solid had two bad games on that road trip

Yeah, unfortunately my laptop crashed on me Tuesday. I will try to keep it updated daily. I also am thankful for any insight/feedback posts I can get from you all. I respect and value all of your opinions as avid Gopher basketball fans.

Nebraska was a solid win. I saw a lot of good things, but then again, it is Nebraska. I just hope that we take care of Iowa. 4-4 in conference play and an 11 spot drop in the polls is a warrant for concern in my eyes. I really hope that this team can get it through its head and realize that yes, they are as good as advertised.

Top Bottom