If the Gophers lose at home to Nebraska, I will __________.

I really haven't given it much thought because it couldn't happen. Right?

Check to see who I picked in the 'Predict the Score' thread.

...kick myself for not putting big money on the Huskers. The Gophers are favored by 20 (twenty!) points if my eyes don't deceive me. That's an outrageous spread.

If the Gophers lose at home to Nebraska, I will __________...

Reserve a Blatz Light to put into the back compartment of my Jeep, and drink it on the first 100 degree day of the summer in mid-July.

Life is tough as a giant pessimist I bet! I'm sure you will watch the game tonight and only notice the negative things that happen. I can't wait to watch the gophers take a dump in the huskers bowl of lucky charms by 20 and come to gopherhole and read about how bad certain players are and how tubby can't coach! Have to love Minnesota sports fans and all their optimism

The future is not yet written.

I'll have to talk to George about this matter.

I'll then have my people talk to your people.

I know what that means...your people will talk, my people will listen. Kind of like the NCAA does it. Oh the lonesomeness at the top as Commissioner.

still blame Obama.

stash-1-50bfea5c171ee.gif

If the Gophers lose at home to Nebraska, I will __________...

Reserve a Blatz Light to put into the back compartment of my Jeep, and drink it on the first 100 degree day of the summer in mid-July.

Hahahaha!

Which by extension is blaming Bush- since all problems were inherited thusly.

Actually, I think there's a way to connect this all the way back to Fillmore. Damn you Millard!

Accept the loss with equanimity, realize that the B1G is a tough conference, profess that the season is by no means over and that all the team needs is a victory against Iowa to get back on track. This and excoriate all G'Holers who criticize the team and/or coaching staff without having played/coached D1 basketball. Ta-Da!

Accept the loss with equanimity, realize that the B1G is a tough conference, profess that the season is by no means over and that all the team needs is a victory against Iowa to get back on track. This and excoriate all G'Holers who criticize the team and/or coaching staff without having played/coached D1 basketball. Ta-Da!

As Leo the Lip once said; Always be a gracious loser but never be a happy one.

Top Bottom