Sports Psychology A New Overflowing Curriculum.

Dr.Don

Reaction score
With all of the expertise displayed on GopherHole the past several months, one would easily see that we have an influx of undergraduates majoring in Sports Psychology. This curriculum is overtaking the University of Minnesota and there are not enough of us available to mentor these pups. What do we do?

UofMdad

What do we do? That is a terrific question. I would pose another question. Do we really have enough mentors who possess the emotional quotient to mentor the mentee? Frankly, the answer to your question is, I haven't the foggiest notion.

You will watch the Husker game...

Yeah two posts, THESAME!

Yeah two posts, THESAME!

That has never happened on GopherHole before. The only thing that has ever changed on GH is, Dr Don doesn't talk about drinking beer anymore...........what's up with that?

That has never happened on GopherHole before. The only thing that has ever changed on GH is, Dr Don doesn't talk about drinking beer anymore...........what's up with that?

Too many other posters interjected with their expertise and I don't like sharing the limelight. :)

Thanks, now I'm thirsty.
Craccccckkkkkkk, Psssssssst.

Top Bottom