New Forum Name?

Replacement Gopher

Reaction score
I remember the football forum name changed when it became clear Brewster was Brewster. Time for this forum name to change as well?

Let's just get it over with.

I've always been one for Gopher Basketball Forum & and Gopher Football Forum.

We're Gophers through and through.

I remember the football forum name changed when it became clear Brewster was Brewster. Time for this forum name to change as well?

Let's just get it over with.

I always thought Tubby's Barn made it sound like a featured attraction at a Hee Haw Theme Amusement park

These coaches come and go. Permanent names aren't a bad idea.

1997, oh what a year......................................................with a picture of Frankie Valli

GopherHole Basketball Fan Forum. Oh, wait, no one would be there.

Honestly? Some of you need to get a clue, this team will still probably get to 11/12 wins and get to the sweet sixteen. What were we doing before Tubby came again?

Honestly? Some of you need to get a clue, this team will still probably get to 11/12 wins and get to the sweet sixteen. What were we doing before Tubby came again?

That would be actual results, thus far we've sniffed nowhere near that. Looks like you need to get a clue.

That would be actual results, thus far we've sniffed nowhere near that. Looks like you need to get a clue.

Results about 30 years ago? This is 2013 pal, tubby is the best coach we have had in 10+ years. And this is the best team we have had since 97, not even halfway through big ten season we have people on here complaining like teenage girls. It gets annoying.

whinny bandwagon forum or leave game 20 minutes early to beat the traffic but ironically get caught in traffic forum... Thoughts?

Results about 30 years ago? This is 2013 pal, tubby is the best coach we have had in 10+ years.

That includes the year Monson went 21-11 and 10-6 for 4th in the Big Ten. Note that that was when the conference schedule only had 16 games...and Monson still did something Tubby hasn't done with an 18-game schedule: win 10 games.

Pick the New Forum Name

Since I doubt the Hole will want to continue with Tubby's Barn Basketball Forum, what do you think we'll be logging into a year from now?

Shaka Hoops
Smart Basketball
Flip off the Badgers
NIT champs

Suggestions?

Boom Shaka laka laka
Boom Shaka laka laka

Top Bottom