Don't worry Gopher fans, EVERYONE in the Top 8 that played tonight, LOST!!!

Reaction score
Except for Miami of Ohio, but that's their only win in the last 5 games, so unless we lose again tomorrow, our #1 ranking might hold. Strange though, Quinipiac seems to have quite playing hockey?! They didn't play last week, and don't seem to be scheduled to play this weekend, either? We are #2 in the PWR and we definitely helped Mankato out who is on the bubble, but if we want a #1 seed, we better at least get a split this weekend.

I don't care about #1 in the nation, I care about #1 in the WCHA.

Agreed. I want the Macnaughton Cup. The polls are cool when you don't expect to be there (eg. Baksetball), but when you know you're elite, championships are all that matter.

I will not root for the nameless team in North Dakota, but I will not be upset if they win tonight.

Agreed. I want the Macnaughton Cup. The polls are cool when you don't expect to be there (eg. Baksetball), but when you know you're elite, championships are all that matter.

I will not root for the nameless team in North Dakota, but I will not be upset if they win tonight.

^^

We gotta win the MacNaughton and Broadmoor on the way out.

Ultimate trump card for the rest of the rivalry's history.

^^

We gotta win the MacNaughton and Broadmoor on the way out.

Ultimate trump card for the rest of the rivalry's history.

Agreed 100%. Looks the this team came out with the right attitude after losing one we didn't want to last night. Nice to see a team respond like this.

The team I'm not cheering but would not mind if they won is tied 2-2 in Grand Forks.

GO HUSKIES! AND GO GOPHERS!

I can root for both.

Top Bottom