dissappointments

march madness

Reaction score
1. How unprepaired a team can be against a 1-3-1.
2. Not having a pure pg on a roster.
3. Not having consistent shooters, many big ten teams have 3-4 3pt shooters in lineup.
4. Team getting outhustled for the 3rd game in a row.
5. Inability to get the one player who is playing great, who shot 6-7, Trevor, the ball.
6. Inability for Austin and Tubby to figure out how to not foul out with over 11 min to go?
7. How can a team shoot 7-17 from the free throw line?
8. How can a team that has one player (Hearn over coleman) who could start for our team... beat us? Maybe i should also say Swopshire over Rodney as of late as well.

Only positive:
Trevor, he had 9 of our 17 offensive rebounds. Yet even still he makes 2-8 free throws?

1. How unprepaired a team can be against a 1-3-1.
2. Not having a pure pg on a roster.
3. Not having consistent shooters, many big ten teams have 3-4 3pt shooters in lineup.
4. Team getting outhustled for the 3rd game in a row.
5. Inability to get the one player who is playing great, who shot 6-7, Trevor, the ball.
6. Inability for Austin and Tubby to figure out how to not foul out with over 11 min to go?
7. How can a team shoot 7-17 from the free throw line?
8. How can a team that has one player (Hearn over coleman) who could start for our team... beat us? Maybe i should also say Swopshire over Rodney as of late as well.

Only positive:
Trevor, he had 9 of our 17 offensive rebounds. Yet even still he makes 2-8 free throws?

#1 and #4 are the most disappointing for me.

1. A team with so much potential and has the potential to be one of the top teams in the nation playing like they are still B1G bottom dwellers!

2. If they do not right the ship, they will not only miss an incredible chance this year, the top recruits that I believe are seriously considering MN are going to drop them.

If they do not figure it out, they will destroy the best opportunity they have had in years of getting to the big dance, seriously making a push and giving the entire state something to be proud of.

You guys are nutz!

There are 20 threads that have covered this topic and moved into the post game thread already....

ENOUGH!!! You're regurgitation of the same sh!t 20 other Gopherholer's have said hold no more validity or insight...... Quit cluttering up the board with your venting threads. If you got some news, post it, otherwise give it a rest...

You guys are nutz!

There are 20 threads that have covered this topic and moved into the post game thread already....

ENOUGH!!! You're regurgitation of the same sh!t 20 other Gopherholer's have said hold no more validity or insight...... Quit cluttering up the board with your venting threads. If you got some news, post it, otherwise give it a rest...

Lighten up, Francis. Don't read it (or respond) if you don't like it.

Lighten up, Francis. Don't read it (or respond) if you don't like it.

Listen, Allen, I agree with everything he wrote to an extent, I just dont get why there needs to be another thread about it... Its annoying. I read the forums, and try to look at most of what's posted, its just getting old clicking on new links to read the same stuff.

gopher message boards:
After a win: 80% positive posts, 15% neg, 5% acutal news and information.
After a loss: 95% negative posts, 5% positive, 5% actual news.

Just reality. After telling many friends that after years of injuries, transfers, and bad preperation this is a different team. I now have to hang my head low and avoid these friends until our next chance to redeem ouselves. Duke got blown out, the difference, they haven't suffered years of underachieving in multiple sports for decades (gopher football, vikings, twolves, etc).

How about...

After a loss: 90% negative posts, 5% positive, 5% actual news

I am just pulling these numbers from a monkeys butt anyway but I hope you understand my point.

The good news for Tubby is, as quickly as he ticked off fans with his embarrassing loss last night, he can right the ship pretty quickly by not losing any more stupid ones and pulling off some big upsets. The fan base will be ready to declare us Final Four bound again if and when that happens.

You guys are nutz!

You do know this is a message board? On the internet?

We will come out of this on Saturday and hammer wisconsin. Then we will all feel better. Even don who will be hungover.

After years of mediocrity, this team looked to have the talent to possibly win the B1G. Then last night happened and that bubble was burst. I hope they can put it together and make a run. I watched the Vikings lose 4 Super Bowls so I guess I can survive last night.

After years of mediocrity, this team looked to have the talent to possibly win the B1G. Then last night happened and that bubble was burst. I hope they can put it together and make a run. I watched the Vikings lose 4 Super Bowls so I guess I can survive last night.

It will all will be ok...we won a few in a row and all will good (except for the trolls) in Gopherhole again.

Top Bottom