Time For Gophers Fans To Come Together!

mnsports255

Banned
Reaction score
You guys, all the fighting just has to stop. We are all Gopher fans right?! We should be sticking together even when things don't go are way.

There are fans with many different outlooks, and whether you agree with it or not, they owe as much as being treated with respect.

We cannot call ourselves true fans if we are constantly fighting with each other. No matter how bad or good our team is playing, or how happy, mad you're feeling, don't take it out on other fans.

Common, we are 1 fan base, not two! Now if we expect the players to shape up (which they need to) we've gotta hold up our end of the bargain.

Starting with Wisconsin on Saturday, no matter how strongly you feel about something, RESPECTFULY disagree.

I think we could all be better at this.

So let's go gophers! Make us happy and proud on saturday!
:)

We lost a game we should have won. But until the turnovers stop and we can shoot better than 33% from the field and 41% at the FT line, it's going to be a long painful season. That said, I'll always be a positive Gopher fan, through thick and thin.

We lost a game we should have won. But until the turnovers stop and we can shoot better than 33% from the field and 41% at the FT line, it's going to be a long painful season. That said, I'll always be a positive Gopher fan, through thick and thin.

You have to have more than 1ball handler...if you don't have guards you don't win consistently. College bball is about the backcourt now..,

You guys, all the fighting just has to stop. We are all Gopher fans right?! We should be sticking together even when things don't go are way.

There are fans with many different outlooks, and whether you agree with it or not, they owe as much as being treated with respect.

We cannot call ourselves true fans if we are constantly fighting with each other. No matter how bad or good our team is playing, or how happy, mad you're feeling, don't take it out on other fans.

Common, we are 1 fan base, not two! Now if we expect the players to shape up (which they need to) we've gotta hold up our end of the bargain.

Starting with Wisconsin on Saturday, no matter how strongly you feel about something, RESPECTFULY disagree.

Can't we all just get along?;)

Good for you!

Yes, the performance tonight was awful! I don't see this as the norm for the gophers, but this still has me very concerned.

Can't we all just get along?;)

I sure hope! We all have obviously opposing views, but we are all gopher fans. Let's salvage some pride before it gets even nastier starting gainst that ugly mess of a team in red...

I support the team but its hard to see my team get worse as the season goes on - we have better talent than MSU but yhey always get better at the end of the season

Nothing we do or say will affect the outcome Saturday. We might as well vent. Screw this stiff upper lip crap.

Maybe my opinion is just as smelly as all others, and at best, equal to all others, but in my opinion, venting here at GH is VERY SELFISH. Go outside or in your bathroom and scream at the sky or your shampoo bottle or something. Coming in here and venting just pisses other fans off, brings about an environment of negativity, brings about in fighting and arguments, and NOTHING positive comes from it, that your venting elsewhere couldn't also succeed in doing.

Maybe my opinion is just as smelly as all others, and at best, equal to all others, but in my opinion, venting here at GH is VERY SELFISH. Go outside or in your bathroom and scream at the sky or your shampoo bottle or something. Coming in here and venting just pisses other fans off, brings about an environment of negativity, brings about in fighting and arguments, and NOTHING positive comes from it, that your venting elsewhere couldn't also succeed in doing.

You've got to understand that most of us already do all those things outside at the sky, in the bathroom with the shampoo (and more) BEFORE we come to GopherHole to commune during and after games. If you prefer affirmations, just log in after wins.

What good does it do? Does it make guys like Tyus Jones want to come here?! Will it make Minnesota seem like a great place to get a coaching job?! Do the players read the posts and finally see the light?! Will Tubby read the expert game analysis on the GH and change his coaching strategy?! No, no, no and no.

Not that you care to, and I wouldn't expect you to, but IF you do, you are going to have to do a lot more to convince me that all this negative venting is anything but selfish and that it doesn't hurt the program in the long run. Show me its a good thing and I'll quite trying to convince fans to stop doing it.

Lets all sit in a circle and sing Kumbaya!!!....Pssh, This team is full of a bunch of divas, with Rodney being the queen diva. Feel bad for Trevor. Hes the only one putting in the effort .

What good does it do? Does it make guys like Tyus Jones want to come here?! Will it make Minnesota seem like a great place to get a coaching job?! Do the players read the posts and finally see the light?! Will Tubby read the expert game analysis on the GH and change his coaching strategy?! No, no, no and no.

Not that you care to, and I wouldn't expect you to, but IF you do, you are going to have to do a lot more to convince me that all this negative venting is anything but selfish and that it doesn't hurt the program in the long run. Show me its a good thing and I'll quite trying to convince fans to stop doing it.

And screw this censorship crap. If venting on the GopherHole hurts the program, then the GopherHole hurts the program and it should be discontinued.

Attention all GHers:

Please be advised that any critical comments you make will have a negative impact on attracting players and coaches to Gopher Land.:rolleyes:

And screw this censorship crap. If venting on the GopherHole hurts the program, then the GopherHole hurts the program and it should be discontinued.

Agree. Not sure why some folks have such a problem with others voicing opinions that might be seen as negative. There isn't one fanbase out there that doesn't vent when their favorite team is stinking it up. If recruits and coaches are that easily swayed by what is written on a message board, I want nothing to do with them.

I've only made one post in regard to the game last night. I see you have made....a lot. You might want to take a break before you snap.

I thought this thread was going to be about coming together and raising 2.5 million for the buyout. let me know when the venting portion of the conversation is over and the action begins.

I thought this thread was going to be about coming together and raising 2.5 million for the buyout. let me know when the venting portion of the conversation is over and the action begins.

Could we lower it to 1.7 if we reschedule UNC?:rolleyes:

I support the team but its hard to see my team get worse as the season goes on - we have better talent than MSU but yhey always get better at the end of the season

Please explain how you are more talented than MSU? Yes you won in the Barn after Tubby lost 10 regular season games in a row to Izzo. MSU has 3 McDonald's All Americans in Appling, Dawson and Harris. Payne was a 5 star. MSU is improving because Payne has improved, even since the game in Minnesota where he turned the ball over down the stretch. Also Dawson is playing better coming off his injury. The game will be much different in East Lansing.

Top Bottom