*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD ***

Stan

Reaction score
I'm more nervous about this game than I expected to be. Let's hope we play aggressive, yet limit turnovers. This is the type of environment where you have to create your own energy, so let's hope we do. Let's get after it.

Great, is this worthless IU game gonna mess up the beginning of our game?

Listening on the Tune In app. Is it on the BTN2GO app?

I'm more nervous about this game than I expected to be. Let's hope we play aggressive, yet limit turnovers. This is the type of environment where you have to create your own energy, so let's hope we do. Let's get after it.

This game is making me really nervous. Plus IU isn't helping by holding our game up.

So we're missing the start of the game i'm assuming?

Freaking stuck with that ever-dragging-on Indiana beatdown of PSU. The officials need to swallow their whistles...keep sending IU to the line after 2:06 since the game started, 20+ point lead. Gag.

Or they can just cut away from a 25 point lead with less than 90 seconds remaining...

@NadineBabu: Former #Gophers @MattSpaeth89 and Brent Lawson are here to cheer on their Alma Mater. #Minnesota #Northwestern

Go Gophers!!

Or they can just cut away from a 25 point lead with less than 90 seconds remaining...

Exactly. Don't need to see PSU's fourth player foul out. Why are they fouling down 25 with no time left?

Coleman with the first 5 Gopher points. Nice!

I can feel a Nittany Lions comeback starting, don't wanna miss this.

I couldn't believe Indiana was still pressing until the very end

For those that don't have radio feed; we've already had a something player of the game and a Remax something commercial of the game.

Mo Walker with an assist and a missed turnaround.

Top Bottom